Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

I know this website is no place for recipes, but I still wanted to share mine.
    Alright so everyone loves the classic grilled cheese right? So here’s a great way to make it. I love this, I just started doing it. Heat your oven to 420. Melt a half a stick of butter in a bowl. Put some garlic powder and thyme in the melted butter, mix together. Get your bread and spread the mixture on one side of each piece of bread. Stick the bread on a pan, ( one piece butter side down, the other side butter side up after you put on the cheese) Stick the cheese on. Put it in the oven, bake for 8-10 minutes. Take out, turn over, bake for 6-8 minutes. Done. Eat. Enjoy. It’s like a hybrid between grilled cheese and garlic bread! So, do you have any recipes to share? Please do, I love to cook. As odd as that is…I usually hate my housey shit I have to do, but cooking is a pleasure. Sometimes anyway…
    Peace,
    LB

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Sounds yum – I love cheese and garlic – but I think I may also add Marmite under the cheese as an ‘extra’….got to love some daily MSG.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

mix piri piri seasoning with a load of lemonjuice and then pour generously over a gammon joint. cover with a foil tent and cook at about 180 for approx 2 hrs then baste again with morepiri piri and lemonjuice and cook for 30 mins at 200 the last ten mins with the foilremoved.

serve with glace carrotts and cheesy mash

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Dang, you’re going to make me do an extra 30 minute workout each day to burn off the excess calories! Sounds good though. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.