Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Alright we all know everyone on here likes tattoos, or in some cases, like mine, some people are addicted to tattoos. But outside of that, what’s your addiction/hobby? Do you smoke, drink, etc?

As silly as this is, my vice outside of tattoos is video games and Magic The Gathering. I used to do alot of drugs but tattoos and video games saved me.
    What’s your vice? And how have tattoos improved your life?

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

internet and drink

i probably spend 14 hrs a day on the pc majority of that on the net and i drink every day.

not in excess with the drink i might have two or three cans of carling or fosters but some nights i will drink 8 or 9 and i recently got started on cider too so some nighs i will have 3 litres of jacques or similar ciders.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Interesting thread….I LOVE WHISKEY……! Glenfeddich to be exact…..! 😀
    Outside my studio hours, i like to fly my wee ultralight helicopter….Not pissed of course LOL
    I smoke ciggys too…..I know they are bad, but hey we are all dying slowly hehe.
    And i absobloodylutely love to Hunt & fish. 😀

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

haha well i’ll give it ago

i smoke, haha.. and drink not very much but still drink lol .. erm
    i love cars, and music .. and this website 😀
    i used to do cocaine, but then met my lovely gf leah and havnt touched it now in like 1year 😀

i’m always on MSN soo add me ppl
    and Add me to MYSPACE

Thanks People 🙂

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I work at a liquor store. But you’d be surprised, I don’t really drink much. I’ll drink something to try it and make it so I can sell the product better, but after I taste it, I dump it out.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE soda, sex, graphic design, music, cars and computers. I also love fashion. If I’m not on this forum, then I’m checking out the new fashions.

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Buying unusual gemstones is my vice (not the usual sparkly/bling ones though) – I always have to have just “one more”. I justify this vice/habit by making one-of-a-kind jewelry out of them and selling them!

I just bought this Sonoran Sunrise Jasper gemstone (very rare) and set it in silver with Salwag seed beeds and red coral…..

sonorajasper.jpg

😀

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

That’s beautiful Ginga. My boyfriends mom does stuff like that. http://real-rocks.com/ she gave me a great necklace for Christmas last year. I just love those gems.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

OOo OOO my turn!!

I am a totall gamer!! I am addicted to God of War right now on the PS2 and Pirates of the Caribbean mass online game on the PC. If i had no job and someone else paid my bills i’d play games all frickin day long!!

My other vice is smoking (ciggs) and In-The-Bedroom activities with the boy friend :D…

Thats about it.

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

God of War FTW! I just played that for like the 8th time. Now I’m playing Silkroad Online quite a bit. And The Warriors on ps2 for the 3rd time.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

How is Silkroad?

Yea I am lovin me some God of War for sure!!

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Silkroad is pretty great. It has an oriental thing going for it, they just added an new europen thing though. It has kind of a guild wars look to it. It’s easy to get the hang of and it isn’t as annoying as WoW. I love it, it looks nice, people are friendly, and the missions are challanging but not impossible.

http://www.joymax.com/silkroad/

its free ware, so it’s kind of hard to get a spot in a server, but i usually wait till really late when its not as full.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I used to be big into World of Warcraft. I got my druid to level 70, did the whole raiding thing but then I got bored because my guild sucked…

Right now my boyfriend and I are really into our PS3. We play Bioshock, DeadSpace, and Little Big Planet as of late.

I’m a big gamer as well I guess…

If I could, I’d buy Fable 2 for PS3 or PC but it’s only out for XboX 360 and I refuse to buy one of those.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Yea not a fan of Xbox… dunno why just not.

Yea i was into WoW for a lil bit but when Pirate of the caribbean came out I tried it and never went back to playing WoW again. I like the story, scenes and characters alot more.

I can’t wait til im done with God of War 1 so i can go get 2 and hopefully once i am done with that 3 will be out… :D:D

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

camel lights here!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@ridemypony 29853 wrote:

camel lights here!

I love Camel Crush. That invention was genius!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.