??????????
    @

It’s dangerous and there are perverts everywhere. Am I the only one that watches Datline to Catch a Predator? I guess so. It gets me mad how parents allow the kids on something so dangerous. Kids are putting themselves in danger by putting on so much information about themselves and they don’t even know it. What makes it worse is that parents don’t care to check what is happening. Ughh. I know that there might be a few parents that check because not all parents are careless but many are.
    I meant taken off. not of.

?? Ç?????
    @

It’s half the parents fault, half the kids fault. These teens know exactly what they are doing. To point the finger at just the parents isn’t fair.

Sometimes I think it should be taken off…Or change it somehow…

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

I think the website is shit people need to get out more. i rather go out with friends or my other half then go on a sad lil website telling the whole world about yourself i fink everything you both said is true lol its perfetic 🙂 glad other people think the same

-Jade

latitude
    Participant
    @latitude

MySpace and Facebook are great marketing utilities plus a great way to connect with old friends. I moved a lot as a kid and I was actually able to connect with a lot of my friends.

It’s not myspace’s fault that kids are being contacted by pedophiles, there’s plenty of software out there that can regulate what your children do.

Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@latitude 25625 wrote:

MySpace and Facebook are great marketing utilities plus a great way to connect with old friends. I moved a lot as a kid and I was actually able to connect with a lot of my friends.

It’s not myspace’s fault that kids are being contacted by pedophiles, there’s plenty of software out there that can regulate what your children do.

Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

I have found so many old friends with MySpace and would hate to see it go just cause some kids out there are foolish! Yea bad parenting has a lot to do with it, not monitoring your child is dangerous. Some kids are naive but some know what they are doing and don’t think anything bad will happen to them. Dateline is on for a reason, to show kids and parents just how real this $#1T is out there. If you can’t use different internet sites responsibly and for their right purpose then you don’t need to be on those sites! MySpace is just one out of thousands of way pedophiles are getting to kids these days.

Pedophiles are getting kids straight off the streets too and in SCHOOLS!! I don’t see schools being shut down cause a pedophile got some kid.

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08
    DARKSIDE INKS
    @

it all depends what u use my spazis used for??

i personaly use it to publish my art and let t he world knw about what type off artist i am and to keep in touch wth freinds that are no longer in my home town or live on the otehr side of the country .and who i cant get out and see or have a beer wth or even just a chat (moblies cost wy to m uch now days for a convo )lol.

its up to the parents off kids to be watchfull of them while they surf the net we all knw there are NASTYS out there and its parents jobs to make sure your kids dnt get pikked up by them etc ..

also its a fair point there are to many we lil add me addme mofos that wanna be freind u coz they want as many numbers as they can to prove they have more freinds than u personaly i find that sad . but as a marketing tool and an aid to helping up coming artists cloths lines etc bands .. its a goodthing .

maybee it should be more tailored to that publishing bands ,artitst tec than who u are and what u atelast nte for yoyr dinner or how sad u feel lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.