Dan
Participant
@dan

every visit to this forum it makes me sign in / log in,it’s not letting cookies keep me signed in and it’s a pain in the ass ! anyone else experiencing this in the last couple weeks ?
(BTW,no other of the many sites I frequent daily do this to me)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It works fine for me

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Mine stays logged in.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Haha. Mine randomly makes me log back in. Also mine will endlessly refresh the main page until i tell it to stop loading. Then its fine.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I thought that problem went away a while back. I haven’t had any such problems for months.

@turbosatan

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Sometimes it makes me log in 3/4 times before it actually keeps me logged in but then it runs fine

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

No problems here.

Amok
Participant
@amok

@ArniVidar 145664 wrote:

I thought that problem went away a while back. I haven’t had any such problems for months.

@turbosatan

Same here.

Does it work Ok with a different browser?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Amok 145688 wrote:

Same here.

Does it work Ok with a different browser?

no it does the same thing with chrome or firefox,like kittykat200 said,that’s what it does mostly to me.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

have tweaked a few of the caching settings. let me know if ti still happens.

do you ahve any specific security things setup on FF or chrome whichever you sue normally like cookie cleaner or cache deleter etc?

if so just list them and ill look into it

Dan
Participant
@dan

@turbosatan 145702 wrote:

have tweaked a few of the caching settings. let me know if ti still happens.

do you ahve any specific security things setup on FF or chrome whichever you sue normally like cookie cleaner or cache deleter etc?

if so just list them and ill look into it

I mostly use chrome,no I don’t have those settings for cookies or cache,and actually it’s been better for several days now. 🙂 thank you.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I can login fine now but I have a new problem instead.

It only started today but now when I click a tab e.g. “New Posts” the page goes blank of content as if to load the new page content into the standard forum template but then it doesn’t load the new page content unless I click in the blank space a couple of times

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.