ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Umh… why are there, like, 15 lines of empty space after my reply?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@ArniVidar 138839 wrote:

Umh… why are there, like, 15 lines of empty space after my reply?

Probably a blocked ad.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Amok 138840 wrote:

Probably a blocked ad.

Ah, makes sense. I see they go away when you reload, so I guess they’re only always on the latest post.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

some of you who have been here for a while may recall when the forum had ads previously.
    What it means is that it starts to pay for itself and doesn’t cost me to the point where i consider shutting down.

After ive got all the ads going properly ill put together a new usergroup which i can put all the regulars in which doesnt show any. save you ahving to use adblock.

And just a request really if you could not tell everyone to use adblock otherwise it puts us back in the position that no one sees any ads.

If anyone has some good alternatives then please let me know.

Things already in the piple are

A shop
    Tattoo designs market

any feedback welcome

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That makes sense boss.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I don’t see notifications of likes anymore just a little bell on the top that tells me that people posted in a thread that I posted in.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

also,the forum pages act wonky & slow in chrome but work fine in firefox,

although the site has always been & still is twice as slow loading as any other forums and sites I go to.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

thats odd. I get approx 1-2 seconds load speed here for most pages. Only ones that take any longer are when there are images etc to be loaded from external sites.

Do you ahve any specific plugins on chrome that might be causing that? or do you see it across all the pages?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@turbosatan 138872 wrote:

thats odd. I get approx 1-2 seconds load speed here for most pages. Only ones that take any longer are when there are images etc to be loaded from external sites.

Do you ahve any specific plugins on chrome that might be causing that? or do you see it across all the pages?

no big deal really,

maybe it’s the distance I am from the server that this forum is on,not sure,I was checking pings lastnight
    ping.jpg

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I really really want to see the spoiler BB code. It can be used for anything!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@BertNaked 138995 wrote:

I really really want to see the spoiler BB code. It can be used for anything!

How can that be used then?

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

For startes, in the amazing INKMASTER / BEST INK threads, it can be used for hiding spoiler pictures / info, for those who doesnt want to spoil anything just yet.

Second, if you want to keep a thread clean, but also want to post 200 pictures in one thread, you can [spoiler – them, so it will only show when people hit that button.

etc. etc. etc.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I keep seeing notifications for old picture comments. Happens almost every single time I log on now! Always says it happened like one minute ago, but clearly the comment came a year ago.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@poxphobia 139291 wrote:

I keep seeing notifications for old picture comments. Happens almost every single time I log on now! Always says it happened like one minute ago, but clearly the comment came a year ago.

This

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Just got notifications for comments on photos that aren’t even there anymore.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.