Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Is anyone else getting a black screen when you try and get on the site itself that says “Hacked” and has all kinds of weird, colored text all over it with a skull in the middle? It also gives a message saying “Your site has not been hacked, this is a message for the admin to look at the site’s security” or something similar. I could only enter the site normally through a link in an email. I was just curious if anyone else was dealing with this as well.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Yup. That’s it.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Yep. Bunch of garbage, ain’t it?

On with the show. I gotta stay up late. I start on nights tomorrow. 🙁

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I have a sensitivity class tomorrow. Norfolk Southern Ry. wants us to be all warm and fuzzy with each other so our productivity will increase.

I hope to hell it doesn’t take all fucking day.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Glad I’m not the only one. Had it pop up the other day and I was like WTF is this? Glad I found a way around the stupid message

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 133648 wrote:

I have a sensitivity class tomorrow. Norfolk Southern Ry. wants us to be all warm and fuzzy with each other so our productivity will increase.

Learn fast, you insensitive fuck!

(Just kiddin’. 😉 )

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 133654 wrote:

Learn fast, you insensitive fuck!

(Just kiddin’. 😉 )

At least there won’t be a lot of nurses asking stupid questions like there were when I worked at the Holy Spirit Hospital and attended mandatory classes on patient / co worker interaction. I worked BY MYSELF in the power plant.

You surly aren’t the type, but you know the type I am talking about.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 133659 wrote:

At least there won’t be a lot of nurses asking stupid questions like there were when I worked at the Holy Spirit Hospital and attended mandatory classes on patient / co worker interaction. I worked BY MYSELF in the power plant.

You surly aren’t the type, but you know the type I am talking about.

As an NP, now I get those bitches asking dumb questions. But I used to ask them to avoid going back to the floor. 😀

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 133648 wrote:

Fuck I hope I never have to do that. That is the kind of shit that could ruin someone like me

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 133671 wrote:

Fuck I hope I never have to do that. That is the kind of shit that could ruin someone like me

New way: Co worker, let us review the procedure for coupling cars. Always stop short of coupling, the proceed to couple up.
    Old way: What the fuck are you trying to do? Knock me of the fucking seat you jack ass? Slow the hell down BEFORE we hit!

Odd, I feel better just typing that.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Glad that stupid message is gone now. That was annoying as hell

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I just saw it. Still there.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Still there for me

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Mistress_Of_Pain 133705 wrote:

Glad that stupid message is gone now. That was annoying as hell

You see the front page that often?
    I doubt I’ve seen it ever, since the day I joined the forum.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Weird some of you still see it while it seems to be gone for me now. Second day now and it’s no longer there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.