ArniVidar
@arnividar

I have a message for you all, and you better read it and understand it.

The general attitude and behavior of users in here of late has been deplorable. The very thing that drew me to this forum, it’s relaxed attitude, has all but vanished.

So here are some very simple words for all of you:

Those that post their ink in here:
You WILL get criticism on your ink, and it will be honest. If the tattoo is bad, you will hear that it’s bad. If it’s good, you will hear that it’s good. If you are unable to handle the idea that your tattoo might be bad, do not post!

Those that give their opinions on ^^their ink :
You should by all means continue to be honest in your opinions, but please TRY to do so without intentionally making the person feel like shit.

And for all of you:
Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Behave yourselves as adults or I will spank you like the children you appear to be. The language in here will be cleaned up, beginning right now. I have given several of you warnings, and although most have heeded them, some have not. From now on there may not be any more warnings. Consider this your first warning.

I have banned 2 users today, and I would be most happy if they were the last 2 users I ever banned in here!

Now, listen to this song, and have a great day 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx0Shn5Hvpc

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

After watching that video I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I will now be the nicest buttwheat you’ve ever known.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

I literally LOL-ed while reading that! and then again when I read buttwheat’s post! thanks for the laughs!

–tom

^^in all seriousness if people want to be lied to they should just show their ink to their good friends and immediate family, otherwise…..they just might get the truth 😮

Adler
Participant
@adler

I like War’s original version much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liq_wYFkMoU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.