turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Skulls Book Volume I and II

A few weeks ago I received an advertising enquiry from a guy by the name of David Grant. As a result I was kindly sent a couple of books which I have decided to make our first review.

The books are entitles Skulls Volume I and Volume II.

This first volume begins with a little bit of an intro which explains why David contacted TheTattooForum.com for some advertising as it provides a little background for the author.

“..It became apparent immediately that the group of artists to approach would be those that make their living as tattoo artists. Having spent time in tattoo studios since i was 19, I knew that the men and women who run these establishments were often called upon to do skull art for a customers tattoo..”

This introduction is the only wording in the whole book. After that single page of introduction the rest of the book is taken up by a single design or “Plate” on each page with a total of 110 in Volume I and 121 in Volume II

Overall the quality of the images is very very high and could quite easily be scanned or cutout to use as poster art and would equally be of high enough quality for flash.

Not all the images would be suitable for use as a tattoo as sometimes the design is simply too complex. This doesn’t detract from the fact that all of these could be used as inspiration for any artist and, as the introduction hints at, tattoo artists are probably more likely to work with skulls than any other artist.

Overall i would give these books 8 out of 10 and would recommend them for anyone with an interest in skull art.

Buy them now from http://www.skullsbook.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.