Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

I’ve never understood why some forums do this…
And it REALLY goddamn irritates me.

Why must I click a button before I’m able to type a reply???
I’m always forced to scroll back up or click reply and wait for another page to load.
Frankly, I’m stupid. And I don’t learn through repetition. So out of my 240 or whatever posts…
I still do this almost every time.
*Duh…I can’t type…fuck, scroll up…*
And if I had some witty or humorous thing to say…my simple little mind already forgot about it due to this distraction.

Seriously though.
Fix that.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Scroll back up? There is a Full Reply button on the left only an inch above the quick reply box, and a Quick Reply button on the right only an inch above the quick reply box. So with the box in sight, you should see both the quick reply and full reply buttons.

I agree though that having to click a button to make a quick reply is annoying, but it keeps most of the bots out.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
ArniVidar wrote:
I agree though that having to click a button to make a quick reply is annoying, but it keeps most of the bots out.

so true 😉

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Jubakuba;68313 wrote:
I’ve never understood why some forums do this…
And it REALLY goddamn irritates me.

Why must I click a button before I’m able to type a reply???
I’m always forced to scroll back up or click reply and wait for another page to load.
Frankly, I’m stupid. And I don’t learn through repetition. So out of my 240 or whatever posts…
I still do this almost every time.
*Duh…I can’t type…fuck, scroll up…*
And if I had some witty or humorous thing to say…my simple little mind already forgot about it due to this distraction.

Seriously though.
Fix that.

word!!!!!!

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba
ArniVidar;68315 wrote:
Scroll back up? There is a Full Reply button on the left only an inch above the quick reply box, and a Quick Reply button on the right only an inch above the quick reply box. So with the box in sight, you should see both the quick reply and full reply buttons.

I do much of my browsing on my phone…

But I never even thought of this as a bot-prevention feature.
Never realized that, thanks.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Jubakuba;68405 wrote:
I do much of my browsing on my phone…

Aaawww… you poor thing! How about I take that phone from you.. so you don’t have to suffer using it. I’ll find good use for it :p

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba
ArniVidar;68447 wrote:
Aaawww… you poor thing! How about I take that phone from you.. so you don’t have to suffer using it. I’ll find good use for it :p

Lol, well when I’m at work or outside smoking and what-not.
I do own a legitimate computer as well…

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan
Jubakuba;68456 wrote:
I do own a legitimate computer as well…

As opposed to the illegitimate one who got deported??

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Lol, as opposed to a phone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.