turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

The Tattoo Forum is proud to be sponsoring The Undeground tattoo shop in raising money for the family of Daniel Hastelow.

The sponsored event will take place at

Street: Lichfield Street
    City/Town: Walsall, United Kingdom

Click Here for Map

If anyone would like to donate funds please PM or Email me directly or click on the below button and send some money by paypal.

It will show a guide to affiliates email address this is fine and is the correct place for donations.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Full Details on Facebook.

Daniel Hastelow was brutally stabbed to death and murdered Sunday 13th January 2008 as he lay sleeping in an apartment in Magaluf.

A year on.. Danny’s family are still fighting to bring him home so we can give him a proper funeral and bury him in his Home town of Walsall Wood.

There will be an auction on the day for all sorts of items including a two hour personal snowboarding training aswell as t shirts and raffles etc..

Get you wallets out ladies and gents.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

First of all I would like to pass my condolences onto the family for their loss. No parent should be subjected to outliving their child.

It is horrific enough that they have lost a loved one, but to be denied the return of their son is equally shocking, and a disgusting act by the Spanish Govt.

I would really urge people to contribute even if all you can afford is a pound/dollar (or less it all helps) – no family should be denied their son.

Please remember that the greatest acts of kindness are done by the smallest acts.

Take Care
    Matthew

tyrant1014
    Participant
    @tyrant1014
    turbosatan;35983 wrote:
    The Tattoo Forum is proud to be sponsoring The Undeground tattoo shop in raising money for the family of Daniel Hastelow.

The sponsored event will take place at

Street: Lichfield Street
    City/Town: Walsall, United Kingdom

Click Here for Map

If anyone would like to donate funds please PM or Email me directly or click on the below button and send some money by paypal.

It will show a guide to affiliates email address this is fine and is the correct place for donations.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Full Details on Facebook.

Daniel Hastelow was brutally stabbed to death and murdered Sunday 13th January 2008 as he lay sleeping in an apartment in Magaluf.

A year on.. Danny’s family are still fighting to bring him home so we can give him a proper funeral and bury him in his Home town of Walsall Wood.

There will be an auction on the day for all sorts of items including a two hour personal snowboarding training aswell as t shirts and raffles etc..

Get you wallets out ladies and gents.

I am sorry to hear about his loss and the suffering that his family has caused, and will keep them in my prayers, however being in college I don’t have a whole lot of money to donate, is there anything else that I can do here in sacramento?

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Shocking tragedy! Lets all dig deep even if its not much will still help

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

The actual event has now ended at the underground tattoo studio and the whole day and night was a brilliant time for all.

When i left at around 2 am the total had just gone over £2000 raised.

There will be lots of pictures uploaded over the next couple of days so everyone can enjoy the day and night that was the tattoo a thon

But that doesnt mean you need to stop donating. Keep the money comign in and support Justice for Danny

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far aswell Claire has asked me to pass on her thanks to everyone who supports the family in this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.