lastfirst
    Participant
    @lastfirst

okay i got my first tat in sept of 08. i completly love it and want more but i have a problem..

i was cleaning up my boyfriends messy crap and spilt bleach on my shirt. and i did not think anything of my tattoo so i just kept cleaning. but later i realized that the bleach had been sitting on my tat for a couple hours, so my question is will my tat fade? and will i need to get it redone/retouched?? :[

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I would highly doubt it would have any effect, except maybe burning the skin a tad, if it was a brand new tat then id be worrying.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

If the tat was completely healed before you got bleach on it then you need to watch for allergic reactions like if you spilt it on your hand. My advice is run under plenty of cold water and wipe clean. Don’t rub your eyes afterwards either.

If the tat is not healed you need to get a damp cloth and gently clean the area – do not rub or scratch or pick at the tattoo. Treat it like you would an open cut and pat the wound gently.

Cover the tattoo in a non scented lotion and allow to breathe any reaction is likely to occur within 24 hrs – if there is any swelling let it go down before touching and such to see if any affect on the tattoo. Remember to keep it clean.

I am sure you will be fine.

Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.