jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

I just gotta say, this is an awesome tattoo forum. The people are nice and helpful. There are tons of pics to look at to see what looks good and what looks like crap.

Well done whoever the admin is!

carpboy
    Participant
    @carpboy

yea must admit,i recently joined another forum and didnt even get a reply to me intro!

this forum however ive had a few within ten mins of joining.looks like i will be spending some time on here!

keep up the great work guyz n girlz

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

my pleasure.

I am still pretty gobsmacked that so many people are joining all the time.

I am glad i could make something everyone could enjoy and be proud to be part of.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

yep turbo made a great community and considering the size of the site and the amount of members then there is not nrmally any trouble either……. so its a big thanks to turbo for the site, and a big thanks to all you members for having some respect.. emote_coolthumb.gif

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I’ve been a tattooist for twenty years, and I’ve been on hundreds of forums for all kinds of things. I’m an artist, so I often hit artist forums, I’m a biker so I often hit biker forums. I’m a Christian so I often hit Christian forums, I’m a tattooist so I’ve sought after good tattoo forums.

The truth is I simply don’t like many forums. Because the computer puts a barrier between you and the person you talk to, people feel they can be jerks with impunity. I never stick around those forums. I’ve found at least one forum in each of my interested catagories, but I’ve never been able to find a tattoo forum I liked until this one.

I want to see more pro artists, but I really like the forum. Thanx to all for it.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Have to say since ive joined, we’ve only had one or two jerks here so not bad really! No nastiness that you see on so many other forums either….great stuff, i’ll be here for the long haul lol

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan
    S.Neill;45974 wrote:
    I want to see more pro artists, but I really like the forum. Thanx to all for it.

i will be adding more and more studios into the tattoo directory over the comign month or two and hopefully people will join and take ownership of updating their own listings etc aftert that so with any luck we will have a lot of new members who are pro artists all the time.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

mmm i want my studio in the tattoo directory, then i’ll put a link on my website to here…..is this blackmail lol??? mwahahaha

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Me too!!! Blackmail? Maybe

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

eehh??

i dont m,ean you have to link back to us.

that has always been optional.

what i meant was i would let people know that i had added their tattoo studio to the tattoo directory so if they then want to join here they can edit their listing as they see fit or when they want to add new info on there etc.

girl_anachronism
    Participant
    @girl_anachronism

I have never joined a forum like this. Actually, I don’t generally join forums. I’m trying to move into other arenas now that I’m moving to Germany. I really don’t know where to start.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Well, its pretty simple really, you find a category that interests you, browse the recent discussion and comment on what interests you there. Start new conversations by discussing things tattoo or piercing related and respond to the responses.

Forums are like chat rooms, only you have to wait for the responses. If you haven’t already then go to the introduction category and start a new thread by introducing yourself. Share some things about you and what got you into tattoos or piercings.

Then go to the Inked skin or piercing categories and post pictures of your tattoos or piercings, share the story behind it…or lack of story.

Check out shops near you in the Tattoo shop category, ask for shops in your area, or post information about your experiences in those shops.

…and so on and so on….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.