Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

I went back and forth on it, and probably can’t afford it, but I just booked my flight to Calgary for next month so to go to the 2014 Alberta Bound Tattoo and Arts Festival in Calgary. (That’s in Alberta, Canada.)

Alberta Bound – Calgary 2014

No appointments, but there will be some AMAZING artists there. I’m really looking forward to it. Just to gawk at them.

I’m really hoping to get a chance to talk Moni Marino into something next year, if I can. Because how can I complete my masquerade collection without something from her??? Fingers crossed!

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Get tattooed while youre there! Good luck on the appt.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@jerryatrophy 141494 wrote:

Get tattooed while youre there! Good luck on the appt.

Thanks.

I don’t think that I can afford to get a tattoo there, and I’m pretty sure that they are all booked up. But that’s ok because I’ll be sporting a new one anyways … it will be 17 days old so it should be in good shape to show off. And it’s gonna be a really good one!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

The force will have to be strong with you not get anything.

Just imagine your walking past Moni and she says ” my client hasn’t turned up, want in?” ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Oopsie. I couldn’t help myself. I sent out a couple of emails … and I just scored an appointment this Friday at the convention with BJ Betts!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

(I was hoping to talk to Moni Marino, but she’s not going to be there this year. Randy Englehard is, hopefully I can talk him into finishing up my sleeve next year. Fingers crossed.)

In the meantime I am so excited to see what Mr. Betts does on me. Can’t wait.

Tattooos
Participant
@tattooos

I think first you need to confirm your appointment because I have reviewed number of tattoo shops which is very nice at his work. Without appointment did not ale to create any colorful and unique tattoo. So first you need to think about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.