Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Next weekend is the Vancouver convention. Anyone going?

I just booked a spot with an artist, so now I’m getting excited. A talented guy out of Quebec – Luka Lajoie. He’s going to be adding a little something to my masquerade sleeve.

Instagram

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

His stuff looks great. What are you thinking?
    I not making it up there even though one of my favorite artist will be there.
    You coming down to Seattle in August?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I am coming down to Seattle for that weekend, but as a spectator only. No new tattoos planned for that show.

This one will be a masquerade mask on my inner bicep. I sent him a few reference pics, he’s gonna do up a quick sketch and email his design tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how it all turns out. That area might not make for a fun day, but if I want a sleeve then it’s got to be done. Good times, right?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 139343 wrote:

Next weekend is the Vancouver convention. Anyone going?

Not this year. I’ve been psyched about Baltimore this week, however my father in law passed away this morning at 4:00 am. He was a dedicated 89 year old Lutheran pastor and he hung on till Easter morning. If I could have talked to him I would have said that you should have gone on Friday.
    It’s going to be a crazy week for sure.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Sam, I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. As a man of faith, I’m sure he felt he had a long and fulfilling life.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 139368 wrote:

Sam, I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. As a man of faith, I’m sure he felt he had a long and fulfilling life.

Thank you Lola! He was ready and I respected him for that. Amazingly, everybody else is comfortable with it too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.