Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Is anyone else planning to go to the Vancouver Tattoo and Culture Show this year? (formerly known as the West Coast Tattoo show)

Vancouver Tattoo and Culture Show | April 26-28 2013 | Vancouver BC

It’s no Ink and Iron – but it is usually a lot of fun. This year Swollen Members will be performing on Saturday night. And it has finally moved in from the suburbs, this year the venue is the Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre.

I’ll be there – sitting for many hours because I just confirmed an appointment with Tattoo Ish! (Ish Schuurbiers) 😎

Good times!!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Oh if that wasn’t the opening of fishing season I might have made the 2 hour drive up.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Get some work from james tex!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 126060 wrote:

Get some work from james tex!

Thanks for the recommendation. I took a look at his site and I really like the way he works with colour, it’s different, striking. And a wide variety of styles. He’d be worth a road trip to Calgary from here.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

If I were in canda he would be the guy I would be getting work from. And john wayne.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Perhaps next year.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 126063 wrote:

If I were in canda he would be the guy I would be getting work from. And john wayne.

Why? Why did you make me go look at what John Wayne can do??? Do you have any idea what it would cost just to fly there and back?? I could spend a week in LA, including flights, for that. It was all fine. But now I know what I’m missing out on. Thanks yodaddynukka.

And it looks like he’s only going to take appointments if you go in person. So that means flying out there twice. Just not feasible for me.

But – if he EVER comes here, I’m in, whatever it takes. WOW. He is GOOD!!!

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

@Call_me_Lola 126090 wrote:

Why? Why did you make me go look at what John Wayne can do??? Do you have any idea what it would cost just to fly there and back?? I could spend a week in LA, including flights, for that. It was all fine. But now I know what I’m missing out on. Thanks yodaddynukka.

And it looks like he’s only going to take appointments if you go in person. So that means flying out there twice. Just not feasible for me.

Just had a Google of that John Wayne, he certainly has got a bit of talent!!! 😮

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Call_me_Lola 126090 wrote:

i know how you feel. i have to fly to japan just to get a consultation from shige. then fly back to japan to start the actual work. the things we do… sigh

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Gotta add erin chance to the mix since she is in canda quite often.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.