DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

This is going to be a great time!!! April 17-19th at the Tradex Center in Abbostsford, BC Canada!! Cory Miller and many other amazing artists will be there!! Here is a link to the site to book your rooms etc!! http://westcoasttattooshow.com/ Hope to see some of you there!! Hey a road trip is always good!!! There will be a group of us there from here on the Island, and it is going to be fun fun fun!!!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Damn I don’t think my wife is going to let me jump a plane to get there – more is the pity 😡
    I hope you have a great time even if I am turning green with envy across the water.

Take Care
    Matthew

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Oh well we will miss you for sure!!! I asked for the days off today, and guess what my boss said…hahahaha…I can go if I make her a deal. I can’t get a tatt while I am there, ROFLMAO….I told her I would get one she couldn’t see, too funny. Guess I shouldn’t tell her I am going next friday to get half of my leg done huh???? 😀

Dozer
    Participant
    @dozer

This should be a great show, my first ever as well. I plan on entering my Angel back piece into one of the contests.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

My artist is going to be at the show, he has done all three of my pieces..well will have, I am getting the third one done on Friday…hopefully we will be done my leg piece by the show…they want me to enter all of mine too…I am so excited, it is going to be a blast…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.