Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

5th Annual Ink for a Cause is this September 13-15 at the Ventura Fairgrounds.

http://inkforacause.com/

It is ON BABY. Got my appointment booked with TattooIsh!!! Can’t stop smiling today, California here I come!!

I will be there on the Saturday.

Anyone else going to be there?

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

That’s awesome. Very jealous; post pics when it’s done.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I see a few names in there I wouldn’t mind being tattooed by.

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

I will be there. That is about a 1 1’2 drive for me.

Need to make an appointment fast!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@buttwheat 131711 wrote:

I see a few names in there I wouldn’t mind being tattooed by.

I am hoping that Ish will introduce me to a few of them!! And I am also looking forward to meeting Rich Pineda while I’m there, since I’ll be sitting in his chair in October.

@We HEART LA 131742 wrote:

I will be there. That is about a 1 1’2 drive for me.

Need to make an appointment fast!

It’s a 3 hour flight, a week in Hollywood and an hour drive from there for me. 🙂

If you like Ryan Mullins stuff, I saw that he posted on instagram a few days ago that he had openings. I think Ish has another opening, as well.

My friend and I may head up for a couple of hours on either Friday or Sunday as well. They are going to be screening Tattoo Nation and I really would like a chance to see it, since it wasn’t run up here.

See you in Ventura!!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 131749 wrote:

And I am also looking forward to meeting Rich Pineda while I’m there, since I’ll be sitting in his chair in October.

That is the name that really caught my eye. Now I’m jealous

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Just make sure to get a portrait if getting workf from richie bon.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 131761 wrote:

Just make sure to get a portrait if getting workf from richie bon.

I sent him 5 photos and said to pick one and surprise me. Two are faces wearing masquerade masks and the other three are like those ‘partial faces’ that he does so well. Can’t wait. Yucca Valley will be my third trip to California this year to get work done, and my last tattoo of the year. (Probably. ;))

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Richie Bon is a beast..I was thinking of getting a portrait of my daughter. But I already have someone in mind. After looking at the list. I don’t think I will be getting any work done. No one that I would like to do my work at this point.

I wish Fernie Andrade was there. Black$Grey boss!!

I will most likely be rolling solo since my buddy might not make it since it falls on his wife’s B-day weekend.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Well, I’ve been in LA since Monday without getting a sunburn and tomorrow is the day of my appointment. Now I’m getting excited!! But I probably won’t be able to post pictures until after I fly home. Or maybe longer because apparently it is not a good idea to spill diet coke on the keyboard of a laptop.

Wish me luck tomorrow, I’m expecting a long day.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Uh oh. Can’t wait for the pics.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

….waiting….

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

I have already seen the Tattoo. Congrats!

It is awesome. Ish does some amazing work. To bad I missed the Convention this weekend. SMH

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Sorry for the wait. I apparently pouring diet coke over the keyboard of a laptop turns it into a very nice paper weight. Soon I will figure out how to do it on the phone, or I will be getting a replacement for the laptop soon.

In the meantime, maybe I can put in a link to instagram? Let me give it a try.

Instagram

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks awesome Dawn congrats.

I requested to follow you on IG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.