whos coming????
me and my lad will be there
18th and 19th july
http://www.tattoo-2001.com/
the site for tickets etc.

knarF
Participant
@knarf

Been thinking of doing, it’s just a 30min drive for me and could be some nice inspiration.

It says ‘ticket will be available on the door’, but how much are they?

Wannabetattooed
@

Think im going to go, this would be my first time to a convention.

What exactly happens at conventions and how much on the door is this?

Says no colours…. This i assume is gang related colours tags etc???

Thnx

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I’d have liked to have gone but no-one to go with – it’s a couple of hours drive which I don’t mind doing – checked out the website but no price!

DropDeadDani
Participant
@dropdeaddani

it was £20, and tbh it wasnt even that good in my oppinion, you might as well have just printed everything off the website, cause there was no leaflets to tell ya what was happening, when people were getting there tattoos judges or anything! what made it bad too was lack of space to see the tattooist doing there thing, overall not a very orgranised event and deffinatly not worth paying £20 for, really did not recommend it unless you had people to chat to etc, found it easy to say that we got pretty bored after 2 hours of being there.
but hey, thats just my oppinion!

DropDeadDani
Participant
@dropdeaddani

it was £20, and tbh it wasnt even that good in my oppinion, you might as well have just printed everything off the website, cause there was no leaflets to tell ya what was happening, when people were getting there tattoos judges or anything! what made it bad too was lack of space to see the tattooist doing there thing, overall not a very orgranised event and deffinatly not worth paying £20 for, really did not recommend it unless you had people to chat to etc, found it easy to say that we got pretty bored after 2 hours of being there.
but hey, thats just my oppinion! oh and it was £20 just for one day, nuff said.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.