vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

2nd year for this new convention, by all accounts it was very successful last year and this year expects to be better still. Sunday May 2nd, Hull City Hall.

http://www.hullink.co.uk

I missed it last year, but his year I already have my tickets, my daughter and I WILL be there!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Anyone going?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I am going but slept in so will be there around 14:00-14:30 will keep an eye open for you.

Take Care
Matt

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

It was really nice to have a day to myself and go out somewhere, my daughter, Tammy, and I spent the day, or most of the afternoon at HullInk, we met up with Matthew and his lovely wife and saw Matthews fabulous back in the flesh – it’s a marvellous piece of work – no wonder you are pleased with it Matt. There were some really stunning tattoos, artists were busy all day doing their competition work, I did hope to stay for the judging but it went on forever and I was very conscious of my dogs being left for so long. The guy that does all my work was there but not tattooing so had time to have a nice chat with him, now I’ve got the urge to get something else done………………got an idea going through my head for some work on my forearm but got to get my finances in order first!

Anyway, it was really nice to meet you and your wife Matt, it’s great to be able put a face to the name.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Vizzie

Thanks for that – your ink was great as well – photos never really do tattoos enough justice (unless you are a pro photographer ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

Speaking of which I will send you some of the ones we took. It was great to catch up.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

was on holiday and missed it ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.