Crypt92
Participant
@crypt92

I heard NY Adorned was one of the best tattoo parlours in the City. I want a Japanese Dragon Tattoo and i heard this is one of the places to go for Japanese Tattoos. Has anybody experienced going to NY Adorned? Plz tell me about and if the place is pretty pricey or any facts i need to know.

SilverDolphin88
Participant
@silverdolphin88

When I were asking my friends with tattoos a bunch recommended NY Adorned. All said they were on the pricier side but all their tattoos looked awesome. I’m crazy busy with life & don’t always have time to go into the city which is why I didn’t pick them for my first tattoo. I think I might for my second though. Check them out on Yelp; they seemed to get really good reviews although I don’t know how reliable an indicator that site is. Good luck!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Do you realize you just replied to a 3 year old thread?

SilverDolphin88
Participant
@silverdolphin88

No but (with all due respect 🙂 ) maybe if someone is curious about this studio (as I was) & they do a search they’ll find the thread :).

INKEDUP914
Participant
@inkedup914

i recently got a chest rocker done by damian ross from NY adorned in jan 2011 and it came out really good, it is on the pricier side, but you get what you pay for and they do quality work, i highly recommend them.

Spiritual
Participant
@spiritual

I’m probably going there to get my tattoo in January..

It’s most likely going to be an upper arm sleeve.

Everyone seems to praise their work. Yes, they are pricey but you’ll be getting some of the best work in the world!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.