idoit boy
Participant
@idoit-boy

Hi guys just wanting to get some info off you if thats ok. im looking to get a small graffitti style lightbulb (so i looks likes its been stenciled to my arm) in london. i want it on my wrist only about 2inches long. i havnt got any designs for it so artist will have to drawit up. what do you guys recommend?

thanks in advance

x

idoit boy
Participant
@idoit-boy

any help?

frostus
Participant
@frostus

reccommend you go to a tattooists and tell them what you want and ask how much it will cost

idoit boy
Participant
@idoit-boy

sorry maybe i didnt make it clear. im not 100% sure on where to go and who to see. i wanted to see if it was possible to see an artist who has some graffitti background perhaps. or will all good artists be able to lend there hand to it?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

there aint a lot of scope on a lightbulb design, what is your meaning behind it ??

idoit boy
Participant
@idoit-boy

yeh i understand that so will any artist be able to draw it up? i just wanted it with drips of paint and stencil like. as for meanings im goin to keep it to myself but it does have meaning to me and i know most people will think its weird, but still it doesnt to me.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

take a look at this ..

click here

idoit boy
Participant
@idoit-boy

yeh ive seen them i was thinking like that stylee lightbulb but tattoed like this http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/mhr_rolla/?action=view&current=ist2_3505557-stencil-graffiti-crown.jpg&newest=1. Artist wise should i be going to anyone in particular?

Dewolf
Participant
@dewolf

How about Dan Gold @ Skunx tattoo. He’s got a graffiti background. Mind you, since he was on London Ink he’s probably got a huge waiting list.

idoit boy
Participant
@idoit-boy

i know he would be perfect to do it… but the little sod has gone up to liverpool. im probally going to wait until i can travel up there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.