Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

hey kris I’m not sure on what ya mean by you like the colour of that piece…. its black and grey 😉
    the brownish colour within the piece you can see is bruising of the skin as its just been done, that will change and become grey shade…. example of what i mean

newly done
    craig600.jpg

healed
    craighealed.jpg

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    JJMJ100;71568 wrote:
    Hi i am a tattoo virgin, but looking to get my sons name and maybe make it a bit unique… i am willing to pay for it and even wait if needs be, i just want the best i can get… dont want rubbish on me.

Any updates for the norfolk area?!

JJ

you could try Factotum Body Mods in norwich….. ask for josh and say keith from outlaw tattoo pointed you in that direction. 🙂

http://www.qype.co.uk/place/1457003-Factotum-Body-Modification-Norwich

JJMJ100
    Participant
    @jjmj100

Where is outlaw tattoo based?!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

im in Hythe , Kent
    its down near the port of folkestone on the s/east coastline

the reason why i said about josh is because we know each other real well, he has been down here and stayed with us on a few occasions for tattooing & holiday times

dirtypirate
    @

I can tell you where not to go, Jolly Roger in North Walsham, took my own design in for him to do and just found out he’s been recycling it on other people! Living Colour in Dereham look pretty awesome, going to try book in with them

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet
    dirtypirate;72924 wrote:
    I can tell you where not to go, Jolly Roger in North Walsham, took my own design in for him to do and just found out he’s been recycling it on other people! Living Colour in Dereham look pretty awesome, going to try book in with them

Is that the place in the high street? didn’t even know about them until a week or two ago! there is always a danger of places using your designs, guess there’s no much you can do about it but I understand your frustration 😎

Living colour are good but my last session was a little annoying, Ondine put my appointment back 30mins cause she had a hair appointment, (didn’t mind that really) appointment was put back from 10am to 10.30, but still had almost a 30 min wait after she got back to the shop, looked at my watch and it was 11am when the session started, session ended at 1pm yet was charged for 2 1/2 hrs, not on really and tbh I was rather pissed off about that, hate it when artists start getting lapse and taking the piss in this way! (had this kind of stuff with Clive @ 4Skin in Fakenham) I’ve also noticed the sessions are going into 2 & 3 where she was really quick the 1st couple of sittings, guess they get too familar, overal I’m still happy with the work and would reccomend them, probably best spreading your sessions out throughout the year rather than close together like I have been doing 😎

Voodo Tattoo in Cromer does some fairly decent work from what little I’ve seen, not really seen enough of his work to put my neck on the line but what I’ve seen looks ok!

Good luck anyway 😎

JJMJ100
    Participant
    @jjmj100

How much do living colour in derham charge typically?

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet
    JJMJ100;72987 wrote:
    How much do living colour in derham charge typically?

They are charging £50 per hour which seems quite reasonable for the work they are churning out, especially when Clive at 4Skin last time I was there upped his prices from £50 to £60 an hour, but then he does think he’s the best thing going! :rolleyes: personally I think they could get away with charging more, but I think they think it’s better to stay reasnoable and keep busy.

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet

By the way it’s not all about the hourly rate, Clive at 4skin p***ed me about and took a total of 8 hours @ £50 an hour to complete my right arm over a period of 3 months, due to the 4x 2hr sessions at a cost of £400!( if he didn’t blab as much crap as he does & didn’t limit the appointments to 2 hrs he could have done it alot quicker!) my 1st tattoo with living colour (similar size) was completed inside of 3 hours and cost £150!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.