HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

@Sam-I-Am 130393 wrote:

I like French Onion Soap! (LOL)

[lang=lt]That photo looks kinda same as mine, you have those pimples, but there’s already scab ont the tattoo, mine is still healing. Just washed it with anti bacterial soap and use bepanthen cream and i don’t feel any pain. :3[/lang]

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@HighSquid 130396 wrote:

[lang=lt]That photo looks kinda same as mine, you have those pimples, but there’s already scab ont the tattoo, mine is still healing. Just washed it with anti bacterial soap and use bepanthen cream and i don’t feel any pain. :3[/lang]

It’s been over four weeks now. The pimples and scab have gone away. It still itches though, but it looks good.

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

[lang=lt]Good for you. 🙂 i hope mine will be alright. ;3 it doesnt really hurt anymore, the redness is very little, only those pimples are still there but it’s because of the cover that i used. :)[/lang]

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@HighSquid 130398 wrote:

[lang=lt] Only those pimples are still there but it’s because of the cover that i used. :)[/lang]

Starting with my fifth tattoo I used the “dry wrap” method exclusively. I had a few pimples before but nothing like the ones on my red lizard. The day it was done the temperature was in the 90’s and has been there pretty much since then. I had what I thought was a heat rash under the plastic wrap. I didn’t replace the plastic after the second day.

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

[lang=lt]Well after 2 weeks my tattoo is very healthy looking, the scrap is very thick and its not taking out a lot of ink, its already jumping off and im happy with it. 🙂 i have no infections, ive done a blood test and its positive. Thanks for your help though. All in all ive used the cream for two days when scrap apeared, now im just washing it, keeping it dry. :)[/lang]

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Don’t you hate it when they come back positive. 😉 wrap it up next time!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yep usually when taking a blood test positive is not a good thing! You got the aids

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

@buttwheat 131145 wrote:

Yep usually when taking a blood test positive is not a good thing! You got the aids

[lang=lt]I mean i have nothing. 😀 my bad.[/lang]

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

I to get those pimples from time to time as well. I’ve also noticed on the lower part of my upper arm after i get tattooed (mostly in the crease of my elbow) that I get a weird red rash and no matter how much I wash it, it doesn’t go away until pretty much the tattoo has healed so I understand what you have to deal with. The joys of taking care of something so rewarding in the end!

HighSquid
Participant
@highsquid

@Mistress_Of_Pain 131276 wrote:

I to get those pimples from time to time as well. I’ve also noticed on the lower part of my upper arm after i get tattooed (mostly in the crease of my elbow) that I get a weird red rash and no matter how much I wash it, it doesn’t go away until pretty much the tattoo has healed so I understand what you have to deal with. The joys of taking care of something so rewarding in the end!

[lang=lt]Thats true. My tattoo healed very fast though. :3 stopped using bepanthen cream after two days when scrap apeared. ^.^[/lang]

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.