sechelf
Participant
@sechelf

hi, i am thinking of getting a butterfly tattoo on my hand but ‘im afraid of the pain. I’m concerned that i might move because of the pain. so i was wondering is the pain as bad as people say ( BTW i don’t know a lot of people who have tattoos so i might be misinformed) or is it just uncomfortable? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Despoina
Participant
@despoina

Hi! I don’t have many tattoos but i can tell that if you really want it you will not think of the pain!Its not so bad anyway and
it’s just for few minutes for something that you will carry on you for all your life ๐Ÿ™‚

Adler
Participant
@adler

Are you sure you really want your first tattoo to be on your hand?

sechelf
Participant
@sechelf

oh i meant my arm not my hand sry

sechelf
Participant
@sechelf
Despoina;79154 wrote:
Hi! I don’t have many tattoos but i can tell that if you really want it you will not think of the pain!Its not so bad anyway and
it’s just for few minutes for something that you will carry on you for all your life ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m not afraid of that pain, i’m just concerned that i might stir and screw up the tattoo ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Well, if you think that it’s something that is going to be on your body for life, then that should be motivation enough to sit still, I would imagine.

Adler
Participant
@adler

You also have to be mentally prepared to deal with whatever pain there is. It’s going to hurt but you’re fear is only going to make it worse. Don’t be one of those clients who scream and move, you will piss off the artist and end up with a shit tattoo. Pain is relative, some think it doesn’t hurt that much and others disagree. If you’re really that concerned then maybe you should just wait.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

be afraid… be very afraid…

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

be afraid, very afraid…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HhHiaiPgNY

sechelf
Participant
@sechelf

im not a screamer ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
sechelf;79175 wrote:
im not a screamer ๐Ÿ™‚

in bed???? :p

Despoina
Participant
@despoina

Then think that is something that you want and try not to move. You are not going to the doctor! You must be patient to have the best you can ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.