brahmoi
Participant
@brahmoi

I just got my first tattoo. Yesterday morning. The first day it looked really good, but today it got scabbed and so greasy. Seems like the tattoo obsorbed all the cream which i applied on and bloated. Also it went out of line and looks not the way it should look. I am quite scared. Please tell me – if this is really bad?

the picture is here: http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3927&pictureid=8071

Miglė from Lithuania

jen78
Participant
@jen78

Its normal to scab a little as it heals but it should not be thick. Also you dont want to totally soak it in cream either. Just a thin layer to keep it from cracking open as it scabs.

If your super worried go back to your tattoo artist and see what they say. They are more then willing to help you with your aftercare questions

inkydream
Participant
@inkydream

nice design by the way!!! Congratulations and good luck with healing.

captured-ink
Participant
@captured-ink

I agree with Jen78, if you are really worried then I would go back to the artist that did it.

Its his work that you are showing off don’t forget so the better it comes out the better his work is shown.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I would not go to the original artist, as he is not a real artist at all. What were you told for aftercare?
My suggestion is to let it heal. Use only very small amounts of A&D Ointment twice per day. Your “artist” most likely over worked it and that is why the scabbing occured. Only time will tell it it will hold any ink.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.