shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

well he told me it was only going to take about 1 hour. hes very fast. the rose took about 10 minutes for the outline and about 8-9 minutes for the shading….he was very fast…but it just killed.

the reason i stopped was because im a pussy but also because i almost passed out, even though i ate and was drinking a monster. but in 2 weeks i am going back and getting it finished…no ifs, ands or buts! =)

Rodneyrammer
    Participant
    @rodneyrammer

yeah i am hoping to get this done on my ribs within the next couple days hopefully it works outttt

Rodneyrammer
    Participant
    @rodneyrammer

sorry i am new to this sight im not sure how to post a picture

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

you have to use photobucket or imageshack or sumthing and then use the

Rodneyrammer
    Participant
    @rodneyrammer

sparrowtattoo.jpg

this is what I am hoping to get on my left ribs
    it is funny the majority of my tattoos are on my left side
    such as arm and ass ahah the other ones are either centered on my body and I have one on my right leg

shexsinsx
    Participant
    @shexsinsx

you have one on your ass? thats funny

and i like the design. very cool picturee. when you get it, i want pics! =)

Rodneyrammer
    Participant
    @rodneyrammer

yeahh, the story behind that one is when I was four someone moved in next door and we were best friends all of our childhood and still are but around 6 months ago he moved to california and I live in colorado so he visited out here last month and we got the street we lived on tattooed on our asses so we could always look in a mirror and think back in the day ahah

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Another way to post pictures is by posting up an album of your own on the forum. Then there is a URL under your picture. You can go to “Insert Image” in your post, and paste the URL in the window that pops up.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

no wonder it hurt if he can put that amount of work on you in 1 hour, he may be ripping you open at that speed, although yes you may have found a genius who can run consistantly at high speed. Maybe full day was an exageration but I’d still leave room for 3-4 hours.

good luck, will look awesome.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.