Azure
    Participant
    @azure
    Izarrasink;33561 wrote:
    Man this is a very long thread

Haha, all about a tramp stamp too!

Mind you, my little sister goes on some teenagers forum, and there’s a thread there that’s well over 1000 pages long… that has to take the biscuit!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

TRAMP!!:D

sorry, couldn’t help it:D

Azure;

I think you are missing the point of the so called ‘tramp stamp’ being called so. The lower back is a sexy placement for a tattoo, I don’t think anyone would argue otherwise, it is the style of tattoo that has made it into badbooks. The usual walk into a studio, pick a tribal band from the wall and wack it on your lower back coz your mates have them and the rest of the girls out on the town, pissed up waving their tits around and pulling their nickers down have them is very different from something with a bit of thought. Yours for example would never be put into the ‘tramp stamp’ catagory, it isn’t production line ink!
    Conclusion being, it takes the style and position to make the so called t/s, imo.

Azure
    Participant
    @azure
    scrubmuncher;33563 wrote:
    TRAMP!!:D

Well I asked for that I guess :p

I have come across people who insist that any girl with a l.b. tattoo, meaningful or otherwise, are tramps unless they have a full back piece though – but they’re silly pricks anyway!
    Glad you don’t think I’m a tramp though… and damn I guess I’ll have to put a hold on the huge bit of downwards pointing tribal with a kanji ‘ima slut’ i was gonna get above my crotch now *sigh* 😉

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    Azure;33568 wrote:
    Glad you don’t think I’m a tramp though… 😉

Ahhhhhhhhh, I never said you weren’t a tramp, just your tattoo didn’t represent a tramp. You on the other hand………………..:p

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Well, what can I say, I guess I’ll be speaking to you on the other end of a sex line I work for soon, sad act :p

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

:rolleyes:

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Azure;33570 wrote:
    Well, what can I say, I guess I’ll be speaking to you on the other end of a sex line I work for soon, sad act :p

mwahahahahaha he asked forthat one:)

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Azure

I got a question –

As a forum poster will I get a discount on that sex line?

😀

Seriously though I had this argument today about women and LB tats I have nothing against it and they were well it is cheap.
    We just went back and forth – but I realise no changing a person’s prejudice.

Matthew

Azure
    Participant
    @azure
    Sherav;33678 wrote:
    Azure

I got a question –

As a forum poster will I get a discount on that sex line?

😀

Seriously though I had this argument today about women and LB tats I have nothing against it and they were well it is cheap.
    We just went back and forth – but I realise no changing a person’s prejudice.

Matthew

Haha, I’ll ask my pimp and let ya know 😉

Interestingly, most of the people I’ve come across who insist all with l.b. tattoos are tramps have been women themselves… most guys I’ve spoken to don’t have a problem with it at all! Or maybe they’re just buttering me up… :p

katnip
    Participant
    @katnip

damn i just wanted to know if it was a good idea or not… lalalallala:D no need to get controversial.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure
    aquaned;33548 wrote:
    Are you like a republican or something? You sound like my mother.

Who cares what message my appearence sends to others. if they don’t take the time to get to know me then f**k ’em. I can’t stand that kind of subjectivity – do what please you and only you.

Yes I’m Republican, Evangelical Christian, I definitely have no tattoos, AND I’m a virgin. Now go pray for all your sins you naughty naughty boy.

DexterIsUnited
    Participant
    @dexterisunited
    turbosatan;31950 wrote:
    i foudn out the other day it also stops you from being able to have an epidural when you give birth.

so if you ever wanna have a kid you might want to think twice about doing lower back first.

i would go with a full back piece starting at shoulders and spreading down around the sides onto your hips.

Yeah, i’m not too sure on that one, man. My ex’s whole lower back is covered and she had an epidural. The anesthesiologist didn’t even mention it.

Carmael
    Participant
    @carmael

My first tattoo was on my lower back. It’s not flowers or tribal or anything like that, it’s actually sort of masculine. I have a lion rampant there and I love it and all… but damn, if I knew I’d get up the courage to get a back piece, I would have held off. I remember the first thing my mother told me when I got my first tattoo, ‘Only lesbians and biker chicks get tattoos.’ I thought it was hilarious. Another arguement I got was, ‘What’s that going to look like when you are 70?’ and my response was, ‘Well if anyone is looking at my arse when I’m 70 they should either be ashamed of themselves or ask for a raise.’

I have never been told that getting a tattoo on the lower back is skanky. I’ve seen some women wear clothes to show them off that made them look skanky but it wasn’t the ink. Wearing tight low riding jeans and a top that is cut off below the breasts is pretty nasty– ink or no. People ask to see my ink, I show em, but I don’t put myself on display– I can chose who sees it and who doesn’t.

Azure
    Participant
    @azure
    Carmael;34578 wrote:
    Another arguement I got was, ‘What’s that going to look like when you are 70?’ and my response was, ‘Well if anyone is looking at my arse when I’m 70 they should either be ashamed of themselves or ask for a raise.’

Lmao, that’s always my response too. People are always so fixated on what tattoos will look like on old women, but that’s only because the generation of old women with tattoos hasn’t come around yet so people can’t imagine it, people don’t have such a problem with old men with tattoos because you see that more often! At the end of the day, your skin looks shit that age anyway, inked or not, and as you say you’re hardly walking around flaunting your body in your 70s anyway! And I for one would prefer to get to that age knowing I’d lived a little and done the things I want to in life, over getting to my death bed having led a restricted life with a stick permanently inserted up my arse. We all die anyway, may as well enjoy life while we still can!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.