curious
    Participant
    @curious

…Underage How Much Do U Think It Will Cost? It Going to be Black , The Length Of My Shoulder Blade And Under It The Egyption Symbol For Alpha Omega

lindsay_jo_294
    Participant
    @lindsay_jo_294

Tattoo prices will differ for a number of reasons:
    1. Size of the tattoo
    2. Colors used
    3. Details
    4. If there is an hourly rate
    5. Artist fees
    6. Shop fees
    7. State taxes

It’s best you go to a SHOP to figure out exact pricing.

DON’T under any circumstances get a tattoo underage. It’s not worth it! Your tattoo will be either from a shady person with an unkept shop and you could end up with and infection or AIDS. If your having a friend do it with indian ink the same can happen. Your best bet is to wait until your 18 like the rest of us had to.

lindsay_jo_294
    Participant
    @lindsay_jo_294

Tattoo prices will differ for a number of reasons:
    1. Size of the tattoo
    2. Colors used
    3. Details
    4. If there is an hourly rate
    5. Artist fees
    6. Shop fees
    7. State taxes

It’s best you go to a SHOP to figure out exact pricing.

DON’T under any circumstances get a tattoo underage. It’s not worth it! Your tattoo will be either from a shady person with an unkept shop and you could end up with and infection or AIDS. If your having a friend do it with indian ink the same can happen. Your best bet is to wait until your 18 like the rest of us had to.

Brett G
    @

it will be a huge price no matter where you go but i would wait till your 18 to get it

Shiny
    Participant
    @shiny

If you’re underage I’m assuming your getting done by someone who isn’t a pro. I can’t say how much it’s gonna cost, but it will probably look like crap. Good luck with that.

Shiny
    Participant
    @shiny

If you’re underage I’m assuming your getting done by someone who isn’t a pro. I can’t say how much it’s gonna cost, but it will probably look like crap. Good luck with that.

Joi W
    @

since you are underage,you should wait until you are of age to get it.also it depends on who will be doing the tattoo.the prices varies

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

Wait until you are 18. A good tattoo artist wont tattoo you if you are underage.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

It’s not very wise to get a tattoo at a young age. You change so much with just a couple years. Some symbol may mean the world to you now and mean nothing to you later. Wait until you’ve thought on it for a couple of years and you’re of age.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

i agree with all the above comments… WAIT! it will be with you until you die, I think you can wait a few years….

If you get it now, you WILL regret it later when you are having it removed, or covered up, because it was done crappily, by someone willing to go to jail for a few hundred bucks…

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

I got the alpha and Omega tattoos on my forarms and payed a lil over 160. Its really up to you on when you get a tattoo. I didnt wait till I was 18 to get tattoos. I was 16 when i got my first. now im quite a bit older and have many tattoos and dont regret a single one. Just make sure your getting a tattoo that really means something to you and not just a “I want a tattoo so im just getting the first thing i think of” Make sure you think about it long and hard.

twin1
    Participant
    @twin1

I got mine underage when i was 17 and that was at a good place that I was recommended to go to by many people that have had tatts. Definitely no regrets.. But I knew exactly what I wanted, a tatt that both my twin sister and I got. I’d say wait definitely, but that would probably be hypocritical of me 🙂 Just make sure it means something to you and remember, this will be permanent. Good luck!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.