Ms.Hockey!
    @

I my self have no issue with anything like that. I have 5 tattoos, they are all small and you can’t see them (well unless I’m wearing sandals and a tank top) but people look at me weird just for my 5 little one. MY OWN MOM has issues with my tattoo, cuz that’s how she was raised, she was raised that guy’s with tattoo’s were “bad boys” and women with tattoos were trashy or slutty, so yeah it’s just how some people are raised!

EvilWoman0913
    @

I don’t think less of you, but I do have to wonder about the piercings (ouch!). I like tattoos and my son has had mohawks off and on from the time he was 4 years old (Mr. T haircut), but the piercings are just distracting to me. When I talk to someone that has a lot of piercings I pay more attention to their nose, tongue, eyebrow, whatever, than to what they are saying……but that’s my problem…..it has nothing to do with you.

sarah b
    Participant
    @sarah-b

To me that means your confident, opened minded, and your gonna be just fine. It doesn’t change what you do, how you do it, and how you live your life. Who cares what they think. They think too much because there bored with there own life. I’m a sucker for mohawk too.

~LYNZ~
    @

Because the people that think that are ignorant.

maemarilyn1983
    @

NO! I think thats awesome! I love it !
    I also have lots of tat’s. Tattoo’s, Mohawks, and peircings are beautiful to me. When i see people like yourself it makes me glad to know that there are still honest people. By that i mean that your not one of those conventinal types that look a certain way to impress others. If people dont like your appearance than they dont have to look. Thats my opinion. People that think your less have no vision or understanding of what art and self expression is and for that , i feel bad for them, because they will never understand and they will never meet some of the greatest people in life. I think you rock!

millemat71581
    @

No bro just because it looks like you fell out of a tackle doesn’t mean crap. Tell them to get over it.

spink_is_not_dead
    @

sounds hot to me…where do you live?

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.