Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
xxTOPDOGxx;75074 wrote:
Talk about 360. Didn’t you just give that kid shit about wanting his face tattooed and now when this chick wants to pierce her cheeks similar to the thread about the woman that was told to put a bag on her head and she looks fantastic and should keep going.
I thought kids these days need to think of the long term and how they will get a job in the future?
Maybe its because she is 19 and you think if you compliment her you might have a shot at the prize.
http://www.thetattooforum.com/tattooed-woman-told-put-bag-over-t16869.html?t=16869

Shauni,
I like what you have now, but I’m afraid that the whole cheek thing is a bad move. It changes the shape and look of your face. Add to your ears and lip but stay away from the cheek piercing. Why no picture of the nipple piercing? I don’t think you could possibly be embarrassed and would want to show it off.

Topdog-

Are you a complete fucking retard? First of all, a 360 is a complete circle, I think a 180 is what you were looking for. Second, She’s a)not bitching because she can’t get a job because of here piercings and B) can take the piercings out if she wants to- unlike your friend who is going to be stuck with that spider web shit you are encouraging him to get. Lastly, why do you want to see a photo of her nipples? A 40 year old dude asking some 19 year old girl to show her boobs is a little pervy.

On top of all this, if you want to continue this conversation PM me. Why jack another thread with your agenda?

mastercangel
Participant
@mastercangel

Oh btw guys 🙂 she’s 17 not 19. so asking for the nipple pic is pedophilia. thank you have a nice day 🙂 and also … piercings = removable tattoo = permanent. goodbye (that was my 2c :D)

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Firstly, no i am not embarassed to show it off, but as Mastercangel stated i am actually 17, not 19 which means it woulld be rather wrong to make men of your age look at that kind of thing. I also do not want a picture of my boob all over the internet as i have a modelling career to think about.
Also, i understand fully that cheek piercings will change the shape of my face, but i already have slight dimples, so i dont think it would change too drastically. However it is not something i am going to do any time soon, as i would have to take a break from my modelling career to wait for the swelling to go down, and for them to heal so i could put the smaller bars in. Therefore i will be getting the other piercings i mentioned before i get the cheek ones.
I would also appreciate it if you did not have a go at someone on my thread, purely because it is something that should be kept between you two. I don’t really care if you want to have a word with him because you dont agree with something he said, as it is completely your choice. But i dont think anyone else that views this thread really need to read it.
All in all i really appreciate the advice you gave on the cheek piercings, and i appreciate the fact that you have advised me not to get them. So thank you 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

First of all, I think this whole 18 thing is stupid (women come of age at 16 in Iceland), but that is neither here nor there.

It’s understandable that you don’t want to share the nipple piercing, and if you’re modeling, those pics might have negative impact on you. You are very beautiful, however, so just share pics of the rest of you regularly and you’ll make everybody happy 😀

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Yeah thats why i havent posted a picture 🙂 i dont want anything to have a negative impact on my modelling career.
Thank you for saying i am beautiful, and i have pictures of me (not focused on my piercings) posted in the show yourself thread, and i have some pictures on my profile.
Thank you for the comment 🙂

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

I can’t believe what I’m reading here. You guys are encourageing an underage girl to post pictures of herself on the internet. Does anyone else see how bad of an idea that is.

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

im not trying to cause an argument or something, but were you not the one that mentioned it in the first place?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
xxTOPDOGxx;75119 wrote:
I can’t believe what I’m reading here. You guys are encourageing an underage girl to post pictures of herself on the internet. Does anyone else see how bad of an idea that is.

“The world according to the USA” is not the only truth on this planet.

She is NOT underage here, and nobody’s asking her to post nude pics.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
ShauniMay;75114 wrote:
Thank you for saying i am beautiful, and i have pictures of me (not focused on my piercings) posted in the show yourself thread, and i have some pictures on my profile.
Thank you for the comment 🙂

You’re quite welcome. I just call it as it is. 🙂

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Waaay too much drama going on in here.
Thank you very much for stepping in again.
For anyone that doesnt want to listen to ArniVidar…1)no i am not underage, i am in fact a few months off of my 18th birthday, this leads me to point number 2) although i may not be underage, this does not mean i will be posting nude pictures (whether it is of my nipple piercing or not) of myself all over the internet. As i have already explained, i have a modelling career to think of. By posting pictures like that of myself all over the internet, i am basically kissing goodbye to any hope of succeeding in my chosen career path. Secondly i have a boyfriend that i love to pieces. I dont think he would be entirely comfortable with pictures of me naked all over the internet for anyone to see. I love him, and modelling, therefore i would not do anything that would risk losing one, or infact both important aspects of my life (obviously my boyfriend being the more important one here)

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome (yes folks I am back mwhaha :p).

First of all they are a nice collection of piercings – I am usually so/so about them having tried them and found they simply do not suit me. That said they do look well on you.

As mentioned the cheek piercings are actually a serious thing to consider;

You can have a sub-dermal implant which are hard to get back out as they are screwed in. Or you can go for a deep piercing all the way through and screw bar them in place.

Both run the risk of infection as go deep but they do alter the muscles in the face and the way ppl smile. This can be on a level to non noticiable to stretched hamster look.

If you do consider it think about a lot and weigh up how it will effect your desired career.

As a side issue the whole age of consent thing etc etc – well it is based on the server of origin (as in the country) to age applies.

This being the UK any nude or suggestive pics would have to be of 18+ otherwise everybody would be in deep shit. Even discussing it or asking is iffy.

The whole flashing the flesh thing – you have a sensible approach – many of my friends have done and some still do glamour modelling – they often tell me they regret their ‘early days’ stuff.

The way I would weigh it up is would I want my mum and dad seeing it? If the answer is no then don’t do it.

Hope to see you around the boards. Also keep us updated on your tattoos!

Take Care
Matthew

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

Thank you veryyyy much for that post. I really appreciate your input.
I completely understand what you said about the cheek piercings, due to that i will be waiting to much later on in my life to get it done, as i want to find a career first. I dont want to ruin my chosen career by getting a piercing that wont be allowed. If you know what i mean haha.
And what you said about the age thing, thats exactly the point i was trying to get across i just couldnt think how to word it. I am only 17 therefore it would be wrong for me to post pictures like that on any of these forums. It would also be a bad idea as my dad is a very big tattoo fan and i think he occasionally has a look through forums like this, and i really dont think that is the sort of picture he would want to come across to be honest. Its just asking to get my laptop taken away, followed by my phone and any other form of contact with the outside world. haha.
Again, thank you veryyy much for your post. It is appreciated.
Take care! Hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.