miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

The picture was posted over two weeks ago now in the piercings section.

To be honest fo all that was an impressive rant about piercing guns its all already been said, and there isnt much that can be said to change my opinion.
Ive had 13 piercings done with a gun and none have been a problem to me. Most of which were done in piercing shops rather than shopping centers. In fact the only piercing which was done incorrectly and caused me a massive problem was done by a needle!!

The piercing itself is healing fine with no sign of infection or damage to the ear, which is the most important thing…well I think so! x

Windexx
Participant
@windexx

I’m not trying to sound all rude or anything, and I don’t know everything about piercings but I do know a good bit. But piercing guns are definitely not safe at all. Like the others have said, they cannot be sterilized at all. And the earring can get stuck inside the gun VERY easily. I’ve had my ears pierced at Wal Mart twice before and each time the earring has gotten stuck and they had to use a screw driver to get it out. I’ve also had my ears pierced with needles. Never a problem. But that’s a great reason to never trust ear piercing guns..ever. My advice for you is to always use sterilized needles and don’t go back to those places you mentioned who uses the guns.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.