Walter666
    Participant
    @walter666

It is recommended that good care is taken to prevent infection by using a piercing professional and good body piercing aftercare. Frequent re-piercings can also damage the nipple and cause complications. It is also recommended that the piercing be healed before breastfeeding.

ShauniMay
    Participant
    @shaunimay
    Xavialune;33040 wrote:
    The place I went to get them done, admitedly, was a bit sketchy. I didnt have any rejection going on, just those nasty things. They didnt happen at he same time, either. First the right one, I took that out…the left one was fine for a couple weeks…then the same thing happened. How would I get antibiotics just go to a doctor and tell him Im getting my nipples pierced? lol

I got an infection in one of my piercings (bad reaction to the type of metal) and i went to the doctors about it, they put me on a course of anti biotics for it, and i cleaned it 3 times a day with antiseptic spray (savlon spray) and the infection cleared up pretty quickly. If you get any signs of an infection go talk to your doctor and just see if he/she will put you on the correct antibiotics for it. :). I had a slight bit of discharge with my nipple piercing, but i simply cleaned it every time i saw any on my bar. It didnt last for that long.
    Good luck.

leefishlock
    Participant
    @leefishlock

I’ve got both my nipples pierced, and have a third nipple which I DID have pierced untill it ripped out 🙁

But yeah my more recent nipple piercing gets that discharge kind of thing, but I think nothing of it. No smell or anything so I guess it just that ‘Body cheese’ malarky

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.