pillowtalk6188
    Participant
    @pillowtalk6188

i’ve had my tongue done before. that didn’t look very smooth. it’s supposed to be a very fluid motion.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Not sure why but my stomach turned over watching that.
    It wasn’t the needle it was the guy with the nose ring that made it kinda creepy 😀
    I just kept thinking damn if you pull away he will have your tongue as a souvenir.

Glad it came out ok in the end though!
    (I think I will just stick with my tats)

Matthew

timmitrinh
    Participant
    @timmitrinh

Hi, i’m new to this forum and i’ve just had my tongue pierced yesterday and i have a question. The top area of the piercing is bleeding at the moment, and it’s bleeding like non stop (not a LOT of blood, jus a small amount constantly coming out). I’m wondering if it’s normal :confused: . Like when i had it pierced yesterday, it was barely bleeding compared to today..

Oh and reguarding your vid, i watched it b4 i had mines pierced and it helped me out reguarding what to expect.. so thanks :). It was definately not as painful as i thought it would be… I didn’t even noticed when my piercer pushed the needle thru my tongue.

inkedbeauty
    Participant
    @inkedbeauty

Made me cringe!!!! The worst part for me was the clamps … the piercing itself didn’t hurt even a little. The most fun part was trying to eat for the next 2-3 days haha

xuhohitssarx
    Participant
    @xuhohitssarx

Bleeding after the piercings is normal. The only worry with tongue piercings is if they hit a vein but you would know, your tongue would be so swollen you couldn’t breathe. It may not have bled right after because they are immediatly sticking the jewelry in the hole which will stop the bleeding

I had two piercings in my tongue, side by side. The first one didn’t bleed at all and the second one started gushing blood. Take good care of tongue piercings, I had gotten infections because of all the bacteria in your mouth. I loved them but now I hate the scars.

Windexx
    Participant
    @windexx

It looked quite painful. lol Tongue piercings aren’t for me though. But, when you mentioned your mom not wanting to talk to you, that’s exactally how my mom reacted whenever I got my first piercing. It was lip piercing on the left side. She didn’t even want to look at me. But after a while she got used to it and came to her senses. I ended up taking that one out though because somehow it got infected. But now i’ve got snake bites, a labret, 2 in my left eyebrow and 4 in each ear. She’s completly used to it and doesn’t have a second thought when I come home with another. lol She did freak when I came home with my tattoo though. It was kinda funny. Haha I’m even planning on a sleeve now and she doesn’t even care anymore. She’s finally realized that people who have tats and piercings don’t change on the inside.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.