Bonnie B
    Participant
    @bonnie-b

What is your opinion on her style?

Perfect women or Over the top?
    I think she is amazing looking, and so confident in how she wants to look.

dagashikashi!
    @

She is crazy! I love it. I could NEVER pull that off like she does.

Kaye Apollo
    @

Shes intense. The style of her art is amazing, and as for her personal style, she pulls it off.

banana_cream_cloud
    @

Totally! …. she is truely unique… I know that I couldn’t pull that look off! lol

Bekki :)
    @

shes my idol.
    shes comfortable in her own skin, so much so, that shes decided to decorate it beautifully.
    i love this woman so much!!
    better and classier than any page 3 girl

cheek_of_it_all
    @

Waste of space, why is she something special? Makes me wonder where they get the people that decide on these types of shows.

emi-lu
    @

she is like my idol! — although my friends think shes over the top,, i think shes just great,, like her style is i dont give a f*ck what you think and she looks HOT doing it =] …and her tats are rad!!<3 ...wel jus sharin my opinion =] ...and im glad im not the only person who lies her! =D

Blokheed
    @

She’s gonna look just great when she’s an old dear!

Karen N
    @

I’m actually a fan of Kat von D, she’s a pretty cool girl! I think she’s found a style that fits her really well and not to mention she’s really pretty too!

However, she has had some pretty lows, but I don’t think she cares. 😛 I think the dress with the clowns is pretty hideous to be quite honest.

Nonetheless, still love her! 🙂

ozizrad
    @

i wish i was as pretty as her. 🙁

.model behavior.
    Participant
    @model-behavior

a little over the top, and eccentric but she knows what she wants and she doesn’t give a damn on how she looks, because she is so confident.

GOLDIE LOCKZ
    @

I love her style… she is sooo ‘ i am me’ ya know?

sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

I think she is pretty hot. I never knew she had as many tats as she does until i saw a picture similar to the one you posted. I knew she had a lot but not that many..anyway..

Not liking her show that much though. I guess liking her so much when she was on Miami Ink, just not the same when she is running the show, a little flaky.

It hasn’t taken away the fact that she is great looking. For not having that perfect body, it is great to see someone more “normal” – funny isn’t it, calling a tattooed freak normal…

we have risen!

You can take a look at her new posters too which I just put up on my site and she is looking pr-et-ty good! – Kat Von D Tattoo Posters

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

I think she is a fantastic artist, however, I personally would not have quite as many tattoos. I suppose, though, for her line of work, she is a walking billboard.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

I’ve been hearing alot of bad things about that girl and the rockstar persona she’s been sportin’, but I will not gossop, it becomes free advertising for her in a bad way. Who know’s what is true and what is not on the internet, with that level of success anything said could be started as a form of advertisment. I wish her, and all the people she might have shafted all the best!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.