dhurley40
    Participant
    @dhurley40

welcome!

41 days away until he begins working one me..can’t wait!

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

@Sam-I-Am 131130 wrote:

I use the “dry Wrap” method. Get your tattoo done with a non-petroleum based lubricant. I use redemption, but there are others. When the tattoo is finished it gets wrapped in plastic wrap. Then you remove the wrap every four hours or so, wash the tattoo with fragrance free soap. Dry and wrap with fresh plastic wrap. do this for a couple of days. Then use a fragrance free moisturizer.

When I was finished getting my tattoo from Russ Abbott I asked him what he recommends his clients use for aftercare and he handed me some of the Redemption stuff and said that’s what he’d been using the whole time. I dry wrapped for a couple of days and then used the Redemption… I like that stuff a lot. I think they have another longer term aftercare product but it’s only sold to artists in bulk right now.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Adler 132226 wrote:

I dry wrapped for a couple of days and then used the Redemption… I like that stuff a lot.

I bought some direct from the company, but I found I can get it cheaper through the tattoo shop.

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

@Sam-I-Am 132238 wrote:

I bought some direct from the company, but I found I can get it cheaper through the tattoo shop.

Do you know anything about the other “Afterlife” brand that’s offered and if it can be bought individually?

Tattoo Care – Tattoo Afterlife

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Hustle butter works good too

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Adler 132245 wrote:

Do you know anything about the other “Afterlife” brand that’s offered and if it can be bought individually?

Tattoo Care – Tattoo Afterlife

No I don’t.

dhurley40
    Participant
    @dhurley40

Finally started–figured it was better to start a new thread..if I am wrong please be gentle on the noob 🙂

http://www.thetattooforum.com/half-sleeve-pics-t23269.html#post134805

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.