poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Just a quick note; Check with your artist about them using petroleum before hand. Some artists can get very hard to deal with if you suddenly come in, telling them you know how to do their job better than them.. 😉 If its very important, I suggest lying about allergy or something. Not saying its wrong, just.. yeah. Some are touchy :p
    I would never dare to pull a stunt like that ,D

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@poxphobia 131302 wrote:

Just a quick note; Check with your artist about them using petroleum before hand. Some artists can get very hard to deal with if you suddenly come in, telling them you know how to do their job better than them.. 😉 If its very important, I suggest lying about allergy or something. Not saying its wrong, just.. yeah. Some are touchy :p
    I would never dare to pull a stunt like that ,D

I plan on getting a tattoo in Key West if I ever get there. I will have a large unopened container with me. If they don’t use it I will respectfully ask them to try it out on me, and that they may keep the container. (about $16.00 cost) I have gone to artist’s that once worked on me to see what they thought. The ones I talked to are very receptive. (A & D stinks and most know it.)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Good to hear! 🙂 I suppose most artists would be open to it, but I do know some who are OCD about what they use, from type of plastic to wrap work-station, what shape the ink container is, chair they sit in, etc.. I might just be traumatized, actually. Haha
    Go for it, always worth a shot 🙂

dhurley40
    Participant
    @dhurley40

so i am locked on on #1 of 3 tattoos I would like to get. Now on to research #2 which would be a Kraken wrapped around my existing tattoo of my son’s initials

this place is right around the corner of where I work so of course It would be convenient but of course skilled artist is the most important

Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are about these artists. Anyone’s work looking into here? if so how would you rank each artist from top to bottom.

Nikki, Mike, Al, Rob are the artist that work at this place

https://www.facebook.com/workingclassart/photos_albums

Or should i keep looking?

thanks guys!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Al then Mike and hell no on the others. But it if were me I would keep looking

dhurley40
    Participant
    @dhurley40

Thanks Mr. Buttwheat

Just so I know what to look for..what are your reason that this place doesn’t make the cut?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@dhurley40 131375 wrote:

Thanks Mr. Buttwheat

Just so I know what to look for..what are your reason that this place doesn’t make the cut?

Their work isn’t very good! Look for an artist not a studio.

dhurley40
    Participant
    @dhurley40

@buttwheat 131382 wrote:

Their work isn’t very good! Look for an artist not a studio.

i totally get that but what are your reasons that Al and Mike are not worth my hard earned $?…I just would like to know what to look out for in my searches.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I have to agree!
    Some of them do decent work, but it’s like they’re TRYING to do excellent work, but it’s just not quite there yet. A bit over-stretching. Some very good, some kind of bad.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@poxphobia 131391 wrote:

I have to agree!
    Some of them do decent work, but it’s like they’re TRYING to do excellent work, but it’s just not quite there yet. A bit over-stretching. Some very good, some kind of bad.

What she said^^^^

garenlevon
    Participant
    @garenlevon

I am new for this forum.

dhurley40
    Participant
    @dhurley40

Welcome aboard!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@garenlevon 131644 wrote:

I am new for this forum.

Welcome!

We like tattoo pictures.

TiiffyRai94
    Participant
    @tiiffyrai94

I like his work and if Japanese is what you want I would go to him… lol I love Japanese tattoos. When i go to Japan in a few years im wanting to get legit Japanese art lol Best of luck…

TiiffyRai94
    Participant
    @tiiffyrai94

Greetings Earthling

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.