zonecrew
Participant
@zonecrew

Hi

Just got my first tattoo last month (i 34yo) got a tribal design on my arm, been wanting one for ages but just didnt get round to getting one, wish i had done it years ago!

anyway, seen a chest tattoo that i really like, not sure how or where i can find a design for it (or how it works, if i have to pay etc etc etc) can anyone help me find it, or point me in the right direction, its dan ewings chest tattoo

http://yellowasian.tumblr.com/post/4694311302/dan-ewing

thanks in advance

shaun

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Welcome.
Copying a design is a NO NO, however using it for inspiration is common. Tribal is pretty much the same. Take the idea to you tattooist, you don’t even need the photo then there is NO risk of it turning out the same, you can even get it in the same tribal style as your existing tattoo, which I think looks better than a number of slightly different tribal styles (as in that photo). Just be warned some here hate tribal’s, personally I think a BIG bold tribal, especially if fits in with the contours of your body look great.

When you get a chance post a photo of yours.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum. 🙂

zonecrew
Participant
@zonecrew

hi

thanks for the advice. will post a photo when i get chance later, just started my shift at work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.