jeepingchick
Participant
@jeepingchick

I’m Nikki. Figured I’d introduce myself. I’ve got some ink and looking at getting more soon, no I am not looking for ideas, I have plenty LOL just stumbled across this site last night and found it interesting so thought I would join! Hope yall don’t mind another person hanging round…

Amok
Participant
@amok

Hello Nikki, welcome to this place

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum, Im like you ots of ideas, not as much money or space

jeepingchick
Participant
@jeepingchick

Yup always been a money issue! I don’t wanna go cheap cuz then u get crap! So I save n save n save… then something breaks and I have to fix it and start saving for the tat again ROF! I am going to get one more soon though, the Man owes me. I let him get a freaking 55inch 3D tv over the weekend and told him as he was luggin it to the truck that he owed me BIG! LMAO! I am thinking sholder piece in my near future LOLOL!

Hate that I gotta be so carful about where they are placed. I am in the “business world” so I have to make sure nothing shows when I am at work. Would hate to not get promoted due to it! Was called some bad names for giving up space for my art in lieu of a job but dang it I gotta pay my way in life and I really REALLY like to shop!!!! Got to make the hard decisions LOL!

Amok
Participant
@amok
jeepingchick;98414 wrote:
Yup always been a money issue! I don’t wanna go cheap cuz then u get crap! So I save n save n save… then something breaks and I have to fix it and start saving for the tat again ROF! I am going to get one more soon though, the Man owes me. I let him get a freaking 55inch 3D tv over the weekend and told him as he was luggin it to the truck that he owed me BIG! LMAO! I am thinking sholder piece in my near future LOLOL!

Hate that I gotta be so carful about where they are placed. I am in the “business world” so I have to make sure nothing shows when I am at work. Would hate to not get promoted due to it! Was called some bad names for giving up space for my art in lieu of a job but dang it I gotta pay my way in life and I really REALLY like to shop!!!! Got to make the hard decisions LOL!

Same here with the job restrictions. My tattoos are easily hidden and will stay that way for the foreseeable future. Maybe a half sleeve one day but who knows.

jeepingchick
Participant
@jeepingchick

no sleeves for me… i love my sleeveless shirts WAY to much, and scrub tops don’t go far enough down to cover that. so i stop everything at my sholders. I forget I have the piece on the back of my neck and will pull my pony tail up to high and get teased at work when ppl see it! They all think I am a mild mannered secretary LOL! then they catch the glimpse of color that I forgot to hide… D’OH! nothing else will ever get in the way! to much dang work! LMAO!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. Please seek out a different artist to do your next tattoo.

jeepingchick
Participant
@jeepingchick

Meh, the profile pic aint finished… it will be fine! but yes he did not follow my instructions and its on my back so I could not tell untill it was over! It’ll be added to to make it better, and by someone else. If he had followed the drawing I brought in It would have been different. At least the lines are right so I just need the color worked on.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.