puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

Hi there! I’m from Vancouver BC and just recently completed a full sleeve, the third and biggest of my tattoos to date. The piece is a tribute to my Mom (who sadly is not even a fan of tattoos) and was also a celebration of my recent retirement.
I’m still finding my way around the forum; I’ll try to get some photos of my latest ink up soon.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your recent retirement! I’m new myself, but you’ll find your way around soon enough ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum:)

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi! Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

Thanks for the welcomes! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m really enjoying looking through the various photos folks here have up in their albums.

I’ve added a few photos of my sleeve and half sleeve to my own album now too…have a look, it’d be great to get some feedback (of course, don’t we all want to know what others, esp inked peeps, think of our tattoos?!:o).

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi welcome!!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Welcome to the forum!

I like your sleeves, nice traditional japanese work. There’s a few folk on this forum who don’t like japanese ink, I guess because its so common, but to me its one of the most beautiful styles.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
Amok;90619 wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

I like your sleeves, nice traditional japanese work. There’s a few folk on this forum who don’t like japanese ink, I guess because its so common, but to me its one of the most beautiful styles.

Thanks Amok.

Do you have any tattoos, if so, would you consider adding a few to an album here on the forum?

Amok
Participant
@amok
puzzled1;90621 wrote:
Thanks Amok.

Do you have any tattoos, if so, would you consider adding a few to an album here on the forum?

I do, but they’re not finished yet. Don’t want to put unfinished work into an album. In a few weeks my first tattoo will be done and then I will upload it ๐Ÿ™‚

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
Amok;90627 wrote:
I do, but they’re not finished yet. Don’t want to put unfinished work into an album. In a few weeks my first tattoo will be done and then I will upload it ๐Ÿ™‚

Sounds good, Amok, I look forward to seeing you first tattoo!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Amok;90627 wrote:

What? Why not? I think most folks are as interested in the progress of your piece as I am? Even if it doesn’t look great at first, it’s interesting to see the progression. That’s kinda selfish, man.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.