Sakura Bodyart
Participant
@sakura-bodyart

Hi there I’m a new member, I am a tattoo artist from the UK and I hate tribal it’s boring. I look forward to becoming involved in this forums.

pmarwick7
@

Hi there,
I am currently doing some research for an art and fashion magazine and I was wondering if you were able to help me; We are looking for

-People who have fashion Brand tattoos. We are looking for high end brand tattoos (LV, Chanel, YSL, Fendi, Gucci, Moschino, D&G, etc)

-We are also looking for people who have these brand tattos on large areas – like the Scott Campbell LV Tattoo on that mans arm.

I was wondering if it was possible if you know of or have any information on people with these sorts of tattoos to get in touch or send me some photos or contact information for these people.

Thank you for your time.

Polly Marwick

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

post up some of your work, or at least a link to where you work……

Sakura Bodyart
Participant
@sakura-bodyart

🙂 Sorry about the delay in the reply, lost where I was at on the forums. I work from a studio in Lytham St. Annes, Sakura Body Art 147 St. Albans Rd. You can check us out on facebook under Sakura Body Art. Or you can look up on our website.

http://www.sakurabodyart.co.uk

There are some galleries on the website but it is very much due an update at the moment so you’ll see more recent work on the facebook page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.