tacha
Participant
@tacha

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading here for a while now and finally decided to get more active!
I’m a 22 yr old lady with a 2 yr old babygirl, living in Antwerp, Belgium.

I’ve been into ink for a long time, with loads of plans and dreams, and they are finally coming together!

I have cherry blossoms on my ribs/side, small pink words on my wrists, bows on my shoulders, a swallows/heart piece on my upper back, and my latest is a WIP 3/4 sleeve, which was a HUGE step for me since it’s always visible. But I couldn’t be happier and I can’t wait till it’s finished in november!

My sleeve is oldschool themed, it already has a pin up girl and a heart medallion, soon there will also be a key, an anchor, a diamond and some roses.

My next project will be my feet, getting roses on them too, on the right it will say “Amour” and on the left “Revenge”.

I have MANY other plans but that’s all for the future ๐Ÿ™‚

Great to see so many ink lovers here, I wonder if there are any from Belgium as well?

(pics will be in my album)

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Welcome to the forums. Your ink looks great, my wife was looking at getting the heart lock done with some swallows but every time she is ready to get it done she changes her mind.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Tacha.

Been to Antwerp once. It was all grey and shrouded in fog. Need to go there again some day to see it in the sun ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.