Jennluff
Participant
@jennluff

Hi all, obviously I’m new here.
I’ve found this place due to recently getting my first tattoo, and realising the one other I was planning to get is definitely not going to be enough – I’m sure a lot of you can understand this!
I’m now in the beginning stages of planning a 1/2 sleeve, and seriously rethinking whether my original planned back tattoo (wings – cliche I’m sure, but I was mad keen) is what I really want. I’m now thinking that my back is a massive canvas, and if I get wings, I can’t really get much else there – I don’t want to waste the space, as my inner forearms are reserved space and I don’t go much on leg tattoos for myself (of course that might change lol!), so I’ve got to use what have to the best advantage.

So I’m here cause I was just googling tattoo designs, going to download a stencil and take it in, but then I thought why should I get the same as someone else has, so now I’m trying to design my own.

In other news, I’m mother to a (currently) 7 month old boy, I like drawing, reading and console gaming and (when I actually bother to go) I enjoy going to the gym.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have the bug now…

We all (or at least most) said: “Only one tattoo” at some point.

Post pictures of your current tattoo?
And what are you planning for the sleeve?

mikey_ink
Participant
@mikey_ink

Hello There 🙂

captured_ink
Participant
@captured_ink

Hi there,

welcome to the forum. Good luck finding the right design, also post some pics of your tats.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Hi and welcome, hope you manage to find some inspiration here.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Jenn. It’s a hell of an addiction you’ve found yourself, but we’re a great support group!

(Supporting of succumbing to the addiction, that is ;))

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
Jennluff;66211 wrote:
In other news, I’m mother to a (currently) 7 month old boy, I like drawing, reading and console gaming and (when I actually bother to go) I enjoy going to the gym.

I think you have your tattoo right here! you should get a baby on a treadmill drawing a console game in a book.

At least no one else will have it!

Jennluff
Participant
@jennluff

And what are you planning for the sleeve?
//
No idea at the moment, at the moment I’m just collecting images I like, then I’ll have a go at drawing my own versions beore I take them to the Tattoo Artist. Not really sure how to go about designing a sleeve, so I’m just collecting atm.

My current tatt is v. basic; 2 stars and MMIX on my wrist. Glad I picked that to start with, it’s not fancy or special, but it will have eternal meaning to me, so I’m happy with it.

Supporting of succumbing to the addiction, that is
//
haha, which is great! My partner is all keen for me to get more (means he always has a fall back to get me for birthday/xmas pressies, he paid for my first), but my mum isn’t keen – I’ve been “forbidden” from getting any more, and mum stopped talking to my brother for a week after he got his third tat. Unfortunately for her, my birthday is coming up in a week or so – is there an “evil grin” smiley? 😛

you should get a baby on a treadmill drawing a console game in a book.
//
LMAO. It’d have to be a back piece, I couldn’t get that much detail anywhere else! Although maybe my thigh has the space…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.