Lorraine247
    @

I live in islington, North London.
    What is it that you feel is bad? I’m curious?

I will post another pic under your comment in a sec. Have a look and see what you think. I am not 100% happy but I do think it suits me ?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Well you live in a great place for good artists then. Frith St tattoo in London is one of the best shops in the world, all the artists there are excellent and could turn your tattoo into something amazing.

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

It does seem rather conceited to get a tattoo of yourself, but whatever floats your boat 😎

Lorraine247
    @
    Lorraine247
    @

But even more stupid to get one of a stranger…

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

I’m totally confused – which isn’t necessarily hard to do.

1) The tumblr page has a tiny circular picture in the middle of it of someone’s back. There is a hint of a possible tattoo, but that’s it. For whatever reason, the page doesn’t work for me.
    2) ButtWheat posted a picture that is apparently the OP’s tattoo. Goddess knows where it came from, but I assume the referenced tumblr site worked better for him and that’s where he found it…
    3) In any event, this picture is so grainy that I don’t know if its the picture, the tattoo, or both. Grain the size of boulders doesn’t help anything.
    4) OP states that s/he doesn’t like another member’s tattoo. I thought this thread was about the OP’s tattoo?
    5) OP says, “Apologies, that tattoo wasn’t the one I meant to post. ” Which picture? Is this the OP’s tattoo or not?

Unconfuse me…

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

For once in my life, I choose not to comment!

(other than this comment)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’m sorry. My interest in doing anything to help you died with your vanity and insulting Pox. I will assure you you’re not the precious little prize you think you are. Can’t wait until someone knocks your ass down a peg. Keep up the attitude.

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Ya you bitch you ..Dont try and come in here asking for advice on your shit tattoo then when someone comments you respond like a 5th grader who just got cut in line to the drinking fountain you ungrateful cunt hair…now please do us all a favor and bring your questions regarding your tattoo somewhere else skank…and I say skank because if that is the pic that represents you best then yes you are a skank you slimy ass bitch…leave

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Wow. What a douche.
    You ask for an honest opinion and get offended when someone who is very knowledgeable gives it to you.
    I guess the truth hurts sometimes. I bet everyone you’ve showed it to in person have all told you it was amazing.
    That’s because they don’t know shit. Get off your high horse. Open your eyes and shut your mouth. The best thing
    You can do moving forward is listen to people that have more experience than yourself. We only want to explain why you
    Should find a better artist and then help you find that artist. Everyone on here including the one you talked negatively about only want
    To help you not make the same mistake twice. But you’ve probably stopped anyone from wanting to help you with your comments.
    You should try everytattoo.com they love narcassistic tattoos on twats.

And for the record, the 2 images of pox’s work are great, no matter what your uneducated opinion is.

End.

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Nice one jerry I like the touch you put on your response by calling her a twat…thats classic as fuck and I’m kinda pissed I didn’t get to work it into my comment…so I’ll use it here…go get that semen stain you call a tattoo off of your body you TWAT…ya bitch, what bitch, what?!!!

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Well I see I missed out on some fun!

– The reason I said butt implants is due to the anatomy of the tattoo being completely off. Having studied drawing the human form based on actual anatomy and muscles, it just does not look right. Good on you for being in good shape – Luckily for me, my ass has no resemblance to a surfboard. I see you posted a nude shot of yourself as well, and clearly, your asscheeks aren’t perfectly round. Which was my very point to begin with. They never are. Doesn’t mean they’re ugly.
    – That’s not a random head, that is taken from a piece of -art-. A painting.
    – If you don’t like my tattoos, very well, but all have been preformed by award winning tattoo artists who are very good at their trade.
    – Third of all, this forum has a no-bullshit policy and we don’t take nicely to such behavior. I understand that you’re a spoiled little brat who doesn’t take kindly to criticism and you jumped on the chance to insult me, my BODY (for whatever reason that’s logical), my tattoos(that I didn’t ask your opinion on) and made a rather sloppy attempt to publicly humiliate me. Well, hun, I’ve been around for a while and it’s gonna take a little more than that. You asked for an honest opinion, you got it.
    Can’t deal with that? Well, too fucking bad.
    Another temper tantrum, and it may have consequences, this forum isn’t for spoiled little Honey Boo-Boo’s.

Now, I suggest you calm the fuck down, wake up, see what you just did and get your self one hell of an attitude adjustment.

Tucantastic
    Participant
    @tucantastic

@OP, I call forum troll.

Lorraine247
    @

@XxTechN9nexX 136997 wrote:

Ya you bitch you ..Dont try and come in here asking for advice on your shit tattoo then when someone comments you respond like a 5th grader who just got cut in line to the drinking fountain you ungrateful cunt hair…now please do us all a favor and bring your questions regarding your tattoo somewhere else skank…and I say skank because if that is the pic that represents you best then yes you are a skank you slimy ass bitch…leave

Oh I’m really disgusted…you should never talk about your stinking pussy skank of a mother like that, you dumb assed cunt! I know she has a stinking cunt that managed to produce a prick like you…but you shouldn’t insult her…she didn’t realise that when she fucked that pig you would end up the way you are today.
    I have every right to comment on another members tattoos.

Tucantastic
    Participant
    @tucantastic

@Lorraine247 137005 wrote:

I have every right to comment on another members tattoos.

Well Poxphobia never really asked for your opinion did she? So no, you sort of don’t. Now; YOU asked THIS FORUM for OUR opinion. And as such people here have the right to tell you if your tattoo is bad. Don’t come crying to random people on the internet if all you’re looking for is confirmation and/or attention. That’s just pathetic. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
    • The topic ‘Honest opinion…what do you think of my new ink?’ is closed to new replies.