ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@aestheticvoyager 131702 wrote:

Care to elaborate as to why?

I just think that despite the obviously abstract style of the painting, the artist was lacking the ability to reproduce details that should and could have been reproduced.
    The blue mountains in the background, for instance, are bland and lacking definition.

The style is unique, the tattoo is unique, and you should wear it proudly. I just don’t feel it is as good as it could have been, assuming of course that you wanted the painting as faithfully reproduced as possible.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I thought it was an early Picasso of a penis. Clearly, I’m overdue for a day off and overtired.

aestheticvoyager
    Participant
    @aestheticvoyager

@ArniVidar 131750 wrote:

I just think that despite the obviously abstract style of the painting, the artist was lacking the ability to reproduce details that should and could have been reproduced.
    The blue mountains in the background, for instance, are bland and lacking definition.

The style is unique, the tattoo is unique, and you should wear it proudly. I just don’t feel it is as good as it could have been, assuming of course that you wanted the painting as faithfully reproduced as possible.

Thank you. This is what I was looking for. I’m trying to learn more about this medium so that I can know what to look for in the future. Not being an artist myself it’s hard for me to pick these things up on my own but I’m trying to learn. Honestly I’m happy that I finally got it done and out of the way because that was my biggest hurdle, even if it wasn’t perfect. I have a feeling that this will be one of many and I know what to look for now. It could have been worse I guess.

TiiffyRai94
    Participant
    @tiiffyrai94

It could be way brighter and Better done. 🙁

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 131751 wrote:

I thought it was an early Picasso of a penis. Clearly, I’m overdue for a day off and overtired.

No, You’re just Cock-eyed!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.