Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

@barndog 127091 wrote:

Thanks ArniVidar, Being from Belfast Northern Ireland, I wanted something to commemorate back in 85 in the troubles myself getting shot, so I don’t find this tattoo in the slightest bit offensive at all, like I stated its not everyones cup of tea, but it is different and very very well done, I have had people asking me if its actually real, so there you go lol

That’s very well done, “neighbour”, did you go to Skinworks for that by any chance?

clay1680
    @

Hey pinklace i think your comment is offensive and u should remove your face from here skank…but overall the tattoo looks sweet…i like…and again pinklace shut the fuck up about distasteful tattoos you bitch

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Thanks again for the positive comments guys and gals, Asenath83…I didn’t go to Skinworks but I know the shop, I went to a girl who runs Philosofink in Millisle:)..Lola, had a chuckle haha Baywatch:)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@barndog 127091 wrote:

I wanted something to commemorate back in 85 in the troubles myself getting shot

Is the tattoo located where you got shot in 85? That would be cool!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Nice one. Very realistic looking. Congrats.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Sam-I-Am 127181 wrote:

Is the tattoo located where you got shot in 85? That would be cool!

obviosly not because he would have the real scar for that -.- …

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Looks well done. Reminds me of those car window stickers that were popular back in the day. :p

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.