yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@peterpoose 125824 wrote:

Tell Carlos how awesome I am and I want a rib piece from him! I sent an email via his website but no reply. I haven’t spoken to Victor yet, that will be in August as he said he would sort it 🙂

I can text him for u. For when? London? I’m sure he would jump on the opportunity to tattoo you knowing your collection.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I can’t imagine any place is more uncomfortable to tattoo than the sternum. I’ve had ribs done, but man, I don’t think I could every take a sternum. I mean, RUBBING the sternum is a means of rousing unconscious people. Tattooing it? Dang, boy.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@yodaddynukka 125825 wrote:

I can text him for u. For when? London? I’m sure he would jump on the opportunity to tattoo you knowing your collection.

Nah not at the convention, I was planning on heading to somewhere in Europe at a studio. Victor said he comes to him often so I thought about that. I want a rib piece and don’t think a convention will get the best work from an artist 🙂

I only have Carlos left for my hit list. Bagged Matteo now also 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Yeah he hits u victors shop after the krakow convention. I’ll for sure hit him up for u.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@yodaddynukka 125846 wrote:

Yeah he hits u victors shop after the krakow convention. I’ll for sure hit him up for u.

Sweet cheers 🙂

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@Amok 125808 wrote:

Ps you have beautiful hands

Keep them safe.

George+hand+modelling.png

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@D3FiANC3 125912 wrote:

Keep them safe.

Remember, you must be the “master of your domain!”

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.