peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Ben9393 125642 wrote:

You know I guess it’s hard to exept but I do see what you mean I guess the piece that takes up half my arm is sh** I won’t be wearing vest tops to show it anymore i do like it but can see how it woul be better the more I look at detail it is alot nicer in person than a photo but it could be alot better. Don’t even know if it’s worth getting the little bits of it finished anymore.

Personally I would laser it all off and start again but maybe that’s not an option for you? If not, live with it and don’t make the same mistake again. Get a shit hot other sleeve and let this one be a reminder 🙂

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I think the dragon looks fine, not sure what you guys are talking about! It’s a crappy quality photo so you can’t see much definition but from what I see it looks ok.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Looks like the dragon needs to be finished up in his coloring, but he’s not a bad fella. 🙂

The stars are not my thing, but again, they’re okay. The only thing really I don’t go crazy for is the music note.

Try not to take the criticism to heart; I love my text tattoo and it drives some good people I like here absolutely batty and they hate it. :p And I love ’em for their honesty.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Ben9393 125642 wrote:

You know I guess it’s hard to exept but I do see what you mean I guess the piece that takes up half my arm is sh** I won’t be wearing vest tops to show it anymore i do like it but can see how it woul be better the more I look at detail it is alot nicer in person than a photo but it could be alot better. Don’t even know if it’s worth getting the little bits of it finished anymore.

C’mon dude, I don’t see anyone here saying that it is sh**. As I said earlier, if it was really really good people welcoming you to the forum would have praised it. The reverse is also true. If it was really bad those same people would have probably mocked it a bit and probably used the “L” word. (As in LASER). So finish what you started.

Clearly you upgraded from whoever did that elbow star, so next time … look for an even better artist.

And it’s not hideous – so go ahead with the vest. 😉

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

Thanks for the criticism and everything I’m gonna expand my search on artists I’ve found a place that’s meant to be good but I’m gonna go to a few shops next time and yeah the elbow star the lady who did that should be shot she went to deep she blew out on some one point is fatter than the rest and it’s generally disgusting I’ll get a photo with my proper camera of the dragon when it’s finished which should be the beginning of next month.

AaronK33
    Participant
    @aaronk33

While your tattoos are not something I personally would get, that is the reason they are your tattoos. I did want to ask what was the pain level of the music not on your ear as compared to other areas? I did not really find my tattoo on my chest to be very painful but I know some areas are much more painful than others so I am curious.

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

It’s alot different tO the other areas it stung alot but didn’t take long so soon as he finished it didn’t have a afterfeel really or hurt only a bit to put a little ointment on. The noise being right in your ear is worse.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.