hip toss
    @

i gets its your opinion cant get mad thanks tho i like it just seeing people likes or dislike on it

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@hip toss 121078 wrote:

i gets its your opinion cant get mad thanks tho i like it just seeing people likes or dislike on it

Most people will like it. Most people would also get a tattoo done at somebody’s house just to say they “got ink.”

hip toss
    @

true but going to someones house to get ink is pretty daring, risking infection and other complications. i guess it all boils down to your own opinion

rooster44
    Participant
    @rooster44

I wouldn’t say it’s terrible, but the skin tearing isn’t rendered well and judging from the glare you may be over moisturizing. An unscented, hypoallergenic lotion would work better. It looks like its coated with Vaseline or a&d. Post more pics after its completely healed.

istunn
    Participant
    @istunn

I agree with a lot of people who have posted. I’m no expert by all means but I’m not sold on the torn effect either. Some of the linework is a little shaky but I like the concept.

hip toss
    @

i guess i will post when its all healed might have to get it retouched nice opinions tho good to hear more

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Put it down to a learning experience, most peoples first tattoos are not so good. If you stick around long enough you’ll see what differentiates an OK and a great tattoo, and who the best artists are.

hip toss
    @

learning experience its your opinion i like the tattoo just fine its your opinion just as i can judge your tattoos. i cant get mad at them its your mind lol but i like opinions

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@hip toss 121231 wrote:

learning experience its your opinion i like the tattoo just fine its your opinion just as i can judge your tattoos. i cant get mad at them its your mind lol but i like opinions

Once again, quality and liking are two different things. You can like it… Doesn’t mean it’s good.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@maniacthw 121259 wrote:

Once again, quality and liking are two different things. You can like it… Doesn’t mean it’s good.

I like eating corned beef out of the can. I sure as fuck don’t want the can on my arm! (maybe on my can?)

hip toss
    @

well i would say its hand in hand just like a painting i would say it looks like garbage but in others its looks good. like what people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder its you opinion not knocking you.

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@hip toss 121267 wrote:

well i would say its hand in hand just like a painting i would say it looks like garbage but in others its looks good. like what people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder its you opinion not knocking you.

I despise the movie Citizen Kane. Does that mean that the camera angles and styles of that movie are complete shit?

In other words, despite the fact that you like it, you can see that the lines aren’t very well done (at all), and you can see that it’s not a very good tattoo. You like it, that’s great… The quality isn’t there.

hip toss
    @

manicthw im not going to say your right cause its your opinion i could judge your tat but im not going to. my tat still healing and when i took the pic i had the flash on so :]

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.