maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@lildropofsunshine 121088 wrote:

Wow. You are honestly one of the rudest people I have ever encountered in my life, online or IRL.

I could really give a fuck less. Outside of that, you must live one hell of a sheltered life.

It would suffice to say that you don’t like it. You don’t have to say it’s shit, especially since it’s not. Google “bad tattoos” if you want to see shit.

I’m done arguing with you over this. It’s clear that you can’t tell the difference between a good tattoo and a bad tattoo.

lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

@maniacthw 121089 wrote:

I could really give a fuck less. Outside of that, you must live one hell of a sheltered life.

I’m done arguing with you over this. It’s clear that you can’t tell the difference between a good tattoo and a bad tattoo.

Right. I can’t tell. Sure…especially since I said in my OP that the pic makes it look weird.

I mean, honestly, if you feel the need to tell me to eff off just because we don’t agree, you sir, have a problem.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@lildropofsunshine 121085 wrote:

Hmm…Let’s see…it’s not a shit tattoo…and you are extremely rude!

It’s far from good, that, sorry. Difficult to say from that pic whether it’s just bad or total shit, though.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Ignore maniactw, hes a cunt.

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@Wardy 121093 wrote:

Ignore maniactw, hes a cunt.

Yes, ignore me. Your tattoo is clearly the best we’ve seen on this site :).

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

I don’t really like it, and find that it isn’t done very well. It isn’t a TERRIBLE tattoo, but it’s nothing remarkable. Maniacthw didn’t start out trying to be a dick…it escalated, but those who possess 100% honesty…are always misunderstood and called rude, jerks…or worse. You will probably not like this forum if you get offended that easily.

Many of our comments don’t take our personal preferences into account. There are some crazy amazing Japanese style tattoos on some of our more regular members that are out of this world. But I don’t actually like Japanese tattoos at all. And everybody has their likes and dislikes. I’m sure many people don’t like skeletons, but fuck it, it’s my leg.

Just because it’s good, does not mean it’s liked. Just because it’s liked, does not mean it’s good.

But here you will find respect for solid, well done tattoos-regardless of the person’s preference.

Tattoos ARE addicting. I was addicted before my first 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@iggybuddi 121096 wrote:

I’m sure many people don’t like skeletons, but fuck it, it’s my leg.

Great. Now I can’t stop thinking about your leg. Oh, well, I’ll be going to bed soon.

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

Haha, well that’s silly. Especially with that boob pic floating around right now… :p

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@iggybuddi 121100 wrote:

Haha, well that’s silly. Especially with that boob pic floating around right now… :p

Regarding skeletons, I’ve never thought much about them, or skulls. I was drinking a bottle of Victory Brewing Co. “Hop Devil” ale yesterday. On the lable is a devils head made out of hop leaves. Now I’m thinking of a skull with devil horns AND hop leaves. I took my wife to consult with Anthony. (He’s the artist working on my leg) I gave him my thoughts and a bottle of Hop Devil. I’m anxious to see what he’ll do with that. We’ve been tossing around ideas for my knee cap.

metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

Got my first tattoo a year and a half ago. I thought it was the shit….the best eagle ever. I had my touching story to go along with it. It just felt good to me, and I dumped the story on the forum. So I think I know where you’re coming from.

Fast forward the next 1.5 years. After going through the wringer with the feedback I got with me spewing my love for my first tattoo, mostly on the “other” forum, I hung in there. I started to listen to what others were saying. I started to research because I always planned to have two tattoos. It’s not that I didn’t research and study up before my first tattoo, but it became more focused. Other people here had their own tattoo stories to tell. Others told about some of their less than stellar tattoos. I took it all in, and went about my 2nd tattoo in a totally different way than my 1st. I searched out an artist – took over a year. Finally landed one of my top choices, Gunnar. So in October I travelled from MA to OH to sit in Gunnar’s chair for 7 hours. I won’t say my second tattoo is the best ever, but I damn sure will say it is excellent without any hesitation. And I know from the feedback I get in real life that it is excellent.

So maybe the conversation in typed words slightly derailed itself. But inside there’s a message that maybe you haven’t figured out yet. I know it took me some time to grasp it, but once I did it proved to be the best thing I ever did for my 2nd tattoo. And now in a week I’m going back to Gunnar so he can add to my eagle and make it something special.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

its a pretty bad tattoo. hello.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I like cheese

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@lildropofsunshine 121085 wrote:

Hmm…Let’s see…it’s not a shit tattoo…and you are extremely rude!

Woah! When you ask for an opinion you better fucking be ready for it weather you like it or not!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Wow. You are honestly one of the rudest people I have ever encountered in my life, online or IRL. It would suffice to say that you don’t like it. You don’t have to say it’s shit, especially since it’s not. Google “bad tattoos” if you want to see shit.

I have a hole in my ass that shit comes out of. I call it a Ford Falcon. maniacthw calls it an asshole.
    Guess what. HE’s correct!

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

Be careful guys. If she gets offended, then she’ll report you and you get a nifty little warning :).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
    • The topic ‘My first tattoo!’ is closed to new replies.