GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

I don’t want to dogpile, but you’re an adult. You don’t have $1,000? What if you need your car fixed? What about your health insurance deductible if you got sick? Don’t get tattoos until you have enough money for emergencies like that. I’ve been broke, but I sure wasn’t getting inked when I was that broke.

And you could incorporate the smeary swirl into an ocean wave going from large and blue to small and black, but it will always be a smeary, black swirl of smeariness. You need to get it removed.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
catlin123;112984 wrote:
So thats almost $1,000 just to remove that small area, you know how much ink I can get for $1,000?

If you go to a good artist in most areas of the US, not all that much. I have 3 tats and 2 of them cost over $1K just for 1 session.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

its your body………..you messed it up, you dont want to pay to fix it, thats your choice, you asked us for opinions, alot of people gave you theirs, mine is just one of them,

laser down here in NC is $100 a session, yes about 5 sessions to lighten that up, then a few hundred to tattoo something real nice over it,

there is nothing you can put around it that will make IT look better, but if you have your heart set on it, we cant change your mind and I am not sure why you were asking for opinions???

this is what happens when you get $60 tattoo work, sorry for your leanring the hard way,

if its my body, Im going to invest the money, I am worth it, your young, you want to wear that shit forever??………..hell no you dont, it does look bad, thats why you are hear asking questions

It is not that much money to spend to have it look right for 40 years

BUT please dont be mad with me when you dont like the answers, you dont have to listen to or do anything I say…………..good luck, let me know if you need any help, I’ll get your ass lasered right and cheap and have that stuff fixed by an award winning feature artist

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
Quote:
Dude look.
I understand this. But I currently dont have the money to invest into removing it, so my only real options are as follows.

– Try and add more cheap shit to at least improve it

genius.png

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
catlin123;112984 wrote:
Dude look.

I understand this. But I currently dont have the money to invest into removing it, so my only real options are as follows.

– Leave it alone looking unfinished and like shit.

– Try and add more to at least improve it, I know I wont be able to cover it, but I just want it to LOOK better, that’s simply all im trying to do.

Thank you for your replies.

I was told the following in order to remove.

– $150 per session
-Once a month
-Typically takes about 5 sessions at least
-Not guarenteed to be fully removed.

So thats almost $1,000 just to remove that small area, you know how much ink I can get for $1,000?

I want you to try an exercise. Take a picture of yourself with that tattoo you want fixed. Now, take a black marker, draw on the picture and try to show someone how you want it fixed. That’s what you are saying you want done. Take a big black chunk and fix it with more black. This is the deal with tattoos, they are kind of permanent and not really fixable.

If you want it done right, you need to lighten it as much as possible. Its not cheap. You’re already wearing the results of a bad fix-it job, and now you want to do another one? There are smart people here. Listen to them, don’t listen to them. Its your body, do what you want.

Best advise is to get it lightened and then find a GOOD cover-up artist (drive if you have to!) and get a consult FIRST before you start making any plans. Listen to them! THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

I’ll bet someone here could give you a few good referrals if you asked?

Good luck, man. I hope it all works out and you find something to make you happy.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove
BertNaked;113080 wrote:
– Try and add more cheap shit to at least improve it

Give this man two thousand silver dollars!

catlin123
Participant
@catlin123

I got it fixed, screw you guys. This site is useless. Gonna add more when this heals.

471733_171661549627588_100003512332256_259569_63380016_o-1.jpg

574766_171666339627109_100003512332256_259581_2120556463_n.jpg

compair.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
catlin123;113110 wrote:
I got it fixed, screw you guys. This site is useless. Gonna add more when this heals.

471733_171661549627588_100003512332256_259569_63380016_o-1.jpg

574766_171666339627109_100003512332256_259581_2120556463_n.jpg

OK, so you turned the swirly thing into a snail with flowers. How did that improve that tattoo exactly? And what about that funnel cloud with the face next to it? Are you leaving that alone? Go ahead and add more, but remember: You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig.

catlin123
Participant
@catlin123
D3FiANC3;113112 wrote:
OK, so you turned the swirly thing into a snail with flowers. How did that improve that tattoo exactly? And what about that funnel cloud with the face next to it? Are you leaving that alone? Go ahead and add more, but remember: You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig.

Fuck you and this site. Im deleting this shit and going somewhere with people who actually HELP. And not just talk shit.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
catlin123;113113 wrote:
Fuck you and this site. Im deleting this shit and going somewhere with people who actually HELP. And not just talk shit.

Good idea. We can’t fix stupid.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt, we offered help, you refused it and called us names

your new work looks like total jury rigged bullshit, just like the first one

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

If you throw some paint on a piece of shit all you have is a paint covered piece of shit…enjoy.

There was no need to get defensive no one here was attacking you, they were simply trying to help. There is usually very good advice here on this site from what I have seen, but it’s just that, advice, does not mean you have to follow it. The best thing to do would have been laser, save up the money get it lasered and move on. You were simply just too impatient/lazy to spend the time and money to make this a good investment. Remember you were the one that was unhappy with your work in the first place and you came here to ask for advice. It wasn’t what you wanted to hear so you got all defensive and told good people wanting to help to fuck off…way to go.

Panter
Participant
@panter
ezrider;113149 wrote:
If you throw some paint on a piece of shit all you have is a paint covered piece of shit…enjoy.

You ever thought of taking up poetry? 😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar
catlin123;113110 wrote:

No you didn’t… it still looks like shit. A rose next to a pile of crap doesn’t make the pile of crap any more beautiful.

Don’t let the door hit your ass on your way out kiddo.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.